Critical Miss: #17

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008

Not everything about Blizzard's RealID use of real names was bad, you know.

Read Full Article

Tinneh

Oct 10, 2009
I enjoyed it, you seem to be on a winning streak with me, keep doing what you're doing.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Lmao, Ashley joke. Its not to much a problem in UK, as, its pretty accepted you can be called it here, but...I hear oppositte in US...and, I think the comic proves it!

Hilarious reaction though, love it

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
I have a friend called Ashley. What's funny is that he get's more shit from his last name - Shakespeare.

Mister Eff

Apr 11, 2009
My name is Ashley =_=

And I'm a dude. And I live in the UK, so it's OK. But when I toured the US, I referred to myself as Ash. Not Ashley. People snorted when they checked my ID though. Not cool.

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
The Cheezy One said:
BlindTom said:
Kasabian!
i wasnt the only one!
empire right?
Dead right [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCIVF3GSu-4]. First album I ever bought.

I'm also loving the Murlocks' chat, followed by 'Shut the Fuck up!'

Frybird

Jan 7, 2008
People should really know better, after all the greatest fictional guy in the history of ever is a "Ashley"...even if he also refers to him as "Ash"

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
awesomeClaw said:
Meh, i dont play WoW, so not so funny.
You don't have to play WoW or MMOs to understand.

Someone got angry because either someone stole his items, insulted him, killed in PvP or cheated while they were playing together.

Another guy finds out a friend's name is exactly the same as his sister's. And people who find out you are a girl IRL have easier time being dicks, because they know it's a girl.

Ranooth

BEHIND YOU!!
Mar 26, 2008
Mister Eff said:
My name is Ashley =_=

And I'm a dude. And I live in the UK, so it's OK. But when I toured the US, I referred to myself as Ash. Not Ashley. People snorted when they checked my ID though. Not cool.
I feel your pain, i've started shortening my name as well.

Tarkand

Dec 15, 2009
Abedeus said:
Another guy finds out a friend's name is exactly the same as his sister's. And people who find out you are a girl IRL have easier time being dicks, because they know it's a girl.
Heh, from my experience, girls who play WoW get the royal treatment because there's something in the male psyche that makes you think that if you give a girl attention and gifts, she'll show you her boobs.

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
I love your work. I cried laughing!

"We give gold, you buy pretty dress." Blizzard better make a murloc say that in the game! It'd be epic!