Critical Miss: #18

Ibanez887

Apr 16, 2009
Genius, pure genius. Especially since the last 3 panels are the EXACT kind of humor that make laugh

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
Sir John The Net Knight said:
Yeah, those two just need to bypass the next 190 comics of passive-aggressive bullshit and just have angry sex. Also Spider-Penny is teh lulz.
I want- no, I DEMAND 15 COMICS DEDICATED TO SCARY PENNY!

HSIAMetalKing

Jan 2, 2008
Why do all pretty female bosses/superiors portrayed in contemporary media have to be mean and scary, as if they're all desperately seeking empowerment and to elevate their authority? I think it's a tired progressive-stereotype.

Also, doughnut BJ, lol~

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
HSIAMetalKing said:
Why do all pretty female bosses/superiors portrayed in contemporary media have to be mean and scary, as if they're all desperately seeking empowerment and to elevate their authority?
BECAUSE IT IS LAW
*thunder and lightning and fire fall from the sky*

Gralian

Me, I'm Counting
Sep 24, 2008
Am i the only one slightly disturbed by those mutton chops Erin is sporting on the sides of her face?

Seriously.

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
So... what are we supposed to laugh at here? Employees being fucked over and "world half-empty" cynicism? Thank you, but i'll pass.

stinkychops said:
These are getting successively worse.
I have to say - this man speaks the truth, more or less. This one isn't funny, the "bearsploitation" one wasn't funny, the intern one wasn't funny... the one about "space combat" most definitely was, but only because it was about characters in a game, not the main cast.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Headcap said:
Am I the only one who gets the wrong impression of the first picture?
Mind. Gutter. Out. Now.

OT: I approve of this new character. Alos, it's difficult to think of a videogaming hell, but a few things come close. Being forced to play and evaluate more ActiCrap qualifies.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
zombiejoe said:
zombie711 said:
Best hand puppet ever.
I want a puppet love child between the Erin Scout Puppet and the Vault Boy Puppet...NOW!
There's a Vault Boy puppet!? *runs of to steal it*
Public PCs Suck said:
zombiejoe said:
Headcap said:
HO HO HO HO HO, that is rich...you ment the Doughnut/BJ right?
lol
Holy fucking shit I just noticed it!
[HEADING=1]XD[/HEADING]

-Demented Teddy
I saw that, when I first saw it I couldn't make out what she was holding, and for a split second I thought she was doing oral. Also, may I ask why you're using a different account?

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
Headcap said:
First thing I noticed. I believe the comic just photobombed itself. With the way they're gathered around I think it may not have been by accident.

tetron

Dec 9, 2009
xD that comic was awesome, I didn't catch the donut thing the first time though. The part with the hand puppet was awesome. That is indeed a very...delicate...relationship.