Critical Miss: #2

Angerwing

Kid makes a post...
Jun 1, 2009
I would play the shit out of FF13 if it was like that.

And what's up with that? Nearly every JRPG goes into really sappy "power of love and the heart and hope" moments. It's ridiculous, and hard to follow.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Hehehehe, that was a good one, like the last part :D
I wish that could happen in real life... get a My Little Pony game and place it next to as many gory/horror games as possible...

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
Great second issue!
Methinks FF13 would have been in my 'buy' list if it actually had the mutilating decapitations of Chocobos.
Awesome.

Dragon_of_red

Dec 30, 2008
Dear Lord, not the chocobo.

But that would make some damn awesome games out of it. Ruin a whole lot but whatever.

Angerwing

Kid makes a post...
Jun 1, 2009
Greyfox105 said:
Hehehehe, that was a good one, like the last part :D
I wish that could happen in real life... get a My Little Pony game and place it next to as many gory/horror games as possible...
I'd mix Fallout 3 and Tetris.

???

Remy Cambridge

Feb 8, 2010
Alright, that was a good laugh.

But I've gotta point out, what's with the odd little .gif artifacts. The .gif dithering in this case has lead to having our protagonist etched with red polkadots in her hair. And a few other notable artifacts throughout. The effects in the 4th panel seems a bit undeserved by the compression.

Deofuta

Nov 10, 2009
I enjoy some JRPG endings, but honestly I have not played one seriously since Wild Arms 2 or Legends of Legia/Dragoon (good times)

Honestly though, that last bit was fricking awesome, I may have ACTUALLY laughed out loud!

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
I like the punchline. For a bit I thought the joke wouldn't amount to much, but it looks like I've been proven wrong.
Looking forward to the next one.

Angerwing

Kid makes a post...
Jun 1, 2009
Greyfox105 said:
Angerwing said:
-snip-

I'd mix Fallout 3 and Tetris.

???
...How many nukes can you fit into Megaton before Lucas Simms shows you some wasteland justice?
o_O
V.A.T.S. would totally ruin the dynamic of Tetris. What's the bet you lose karma for putting a square block next to a reverse squiggly?

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Lmao! Sazh used "KILLER CHOCOBO ATTACK! RAWR!"

Epic, hehe. If it was like that would I would have been in hysterics

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Imagine a hardcore balls-to-the-wall guts'n'gore Final Fantasy. That would be AWESOME! Just the thing to revitalize the stale franchise!

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
LOVE it. :D
Hmmm, video game Fusion, eh?
*Goes to plant Metal Gear Solid between a copy of Armored Core, and Splinter Cell.*

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
Huh, that would make a much better game.

Calumon: What a combat system on one character, or Quick Timed Events... : /