Critical Miss: 3-Distress

Mute52

Sep 22, 2009
Another funny Critical Miss as usual, i'll be picking up a 3DS nonetheless, they always go pretty hard on games anyway.

WaderiAAA

Derp Master
Aug 11, 2009
I want the 3DS so badly. I'm not sure if I'm going to get a game for it on launch day though. Might just have to play face raiders until some of the big titles come out.

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
You mean that when girls froth at the mouth and get all twitchy, it's not an orgasm? Damn was I off. XD

Joking.

...mostly.

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
I finally dub this the Best Comic Series On The Escpaist. It has taken time, misteps and confusion. But finally I look forward to these comics far more than any other. Additionally, the pictures are far nicer to look at now. And the characters are... somewhat more attractive now.

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
WaderiAAA said:
I want the 3DS so badly. I'm not sure if I'm going to get a game for it on launch day though. Might just have to play face raiders until some of the big titles come out.
I've got mine preordered since it comes out on my birthday therefore I don't have to pay for it. That being said, the launch line up is... eh.

FROGGEman2

Queen of France
Mar 14, 2009
I'm automatically alarmed by this because you briefly reminded me of Moon Over June. I'm all tense and shit, thanks.

Eldarion

Sep 30, 2009
randommaster said:
coldfrog said:
What? The Congo? Are we buying Blood Consoles? Is that really a thing?
Haven't you heard? Nintendo didn't actually develop the 3DS. They found one burried in the ground and started mining for them around the world.
If they keep digging they might unearth a prothean beacon, but instead of space travel they will only use the tech to make the Wii 2.

ciancon

Waiting patiently.....
Nov 27, 2009
I tried the 3DS out in a GAME store a few weeks ago.
OMG IT'S SOOOOO AWESOME!!!

Haha, but seriously, it is way better than i expected it to be.

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Sir John the Net Knight said:
Mr Companion said:
I finally dub this the Best Comic Series On The Escpaist. It has taken time, misteps and confusion. But finally I look forward to these comics far more than any other. Additionally, the pictures are far nicer to look at now. And the characters are... somewhat more attractive now.
Which is strange since Erin conducts herself like a guy in a dress. Congrats Carter, you're now the Eddie Izzard of ESC. And I say that with the utmost sincerity.
If you mean that then I'm legitimately flattered. Eddie Izzard rocks.