Critical Miss: #3

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
I think I'm starting to fall in inappropriate cyber love with this comic.

Rainboq

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2009
LordMoose said:
I dont get it, Shovelware?
You know when a knew thing is released and there is this massive rush of REALLY crappy and rushed games? That's shovelware.

Lord Honk

Mar 24, 2009
I'm waiting for them to release a pacifier attachment for the controller xD

I hate to bring up yahzee, but i agree with his statement: "It was more fun when they told us to fill in the blanks with our imagination."

theaceplaya

Jul 20, 2009
Hah well done. So sad but so true. I remember back in the day when the Nintendo Seal of Quality actually stood for something.

Rainboq

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2009
theaceplaya said:
Hah well done. So sad but so true. I remember back in the day when the Nintendo Seal of Quality actually stood for something.
LJN would be proud!

Bevvie

Jan 24, 2009
PurpleLeafRave said:
Wait...what is that on her shoulder?
It's a hamster. And yes, that is definitely a bear. I read an article somewhere, I think it was on Kotaku, about how Sony is actually discussing with developers what can and can't be done with their Sony Move motion controller. I am hoping that this discussion also mentions to them that shovelware is not allowed, or at least limits how much is developed.

We shall see.

Tirnor

Sep 3, 2009
Is it bad that I'm nostalgic for how funny the first comic was and we're only on #3?

Rainboq

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2009
Tirnor said:
Is it bad that I'm nostalgic for how funny the first comic was and we're only on #3?
Yes and no, yes because it was funny, no because it was two weeks ago...

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
shinrigaku said:
Is it completely uncool to write things with "s" as normal? Did I miss something?
You don't realize that you're zuppozed to uze Z inztead of S? Wow, you zure are ztupid and zlow. You really mizzed the zhip on thiz zuper ztyle. Uz cool folkz have been zpelling thingz with a Z zince zo long ago it'z zilly to ztick to znaky letterz like S.

(Search and replace makes cheap jokes easy!)

Hurr Durr Derp

Apr 8, 2009
Zeeky_Santos said:
Hurr Durr Derp said:
Meh, still don't particularly care for this webcomic. I'll keep following it for a while to see if it picks up, but I guess it's just not for me.

It's not like I don't already have a list of webcomics to follow, anyway. :p
Perhaps this isn't the best section to be telling others that you don't care for this comment, not because of all this 'no negativity' BS, but because this area is filled with people who like the comic and thus don't give a damn about those who dislike it.
Sorry, I must've missed the "fanboys only" sign coming in.

I'm not bashing the comic or anything, nor am I saying people shouldn't like it. I'm merely expressing my opinion about the feature. I don't see how "I guess it's just not for me" is any less relevant than "zOMG THIS COMIC IS SO AWESOME!"

Eldarion

Sep 30, 2009
Hurr Durr Derp said:
Zeeky_Santos said:
Hurr Durr Derp said:
Meh, still don't particularly care for this webcomic. I'll keep following it for a while to see if it picks up, but I guess it's just not for me.

It's not like I don't already have a list of webcomics to follow, anyway. :p
Perhaps this isn't the best section to be telling others that you don't care for this comment, not because of all this 'no negativity' BS, but because this area is filled with people who like the comic and thus don't give a damn about those who dislike it.
Sorry, I must've missed the "fanboys only" sign coming in.

I'm not bashing the comic or anything, nor am I saying people shouldn't like it. I'm merely expressing my opinion about the feature. I don't see how "I guess it's just not for me" is any less relevant than "zOMG THIS COMIC IS SO AWESOME!"
Agreed, both your "I don't like this comic" and everyone else's "WOOT cool comic!" comments are equally irrelevant.

Back on topic people................wait

dehawaiiansupaman

Jan 2, 2008
Great comic. Honestly never anticipated the prospect of shovelware with Move (don't know why, maybe just hopeful). Guess now I have to board up my windows and ready for the tide of horrible games.

BlindMessiah94

The 94th Blind Messiah
Nov 12, 2009
I'm really loving this comic and its cynical humour.

I'm glad this won the webcomic contest, and glad I have a gaming webcomic to read that is actually funny and comes out twice a week (so sick of CAD)