Critical Miss: #3

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Heh, love it - and its sadly true - btw, does anyone have a link to the comic's index's for all the 'sunday funnies' as I couldn't see one when I went a-looking.
Zeeky_Santos said:
Hurr Durr Derp said:
Meh, still don't particularly care for this webcomic. I'll keep following it for a while to see if it picks up, but I guess it's just not for me.

It's not like I don't already have a list of webcomics to follow, anyway. :p
Perhaps this isn't the best section to be telling others that you don't care for this comment, not because of all this 'no negativity' BS, but because this area is filled with people who like the comic and thus don't give a damn about those who dislike it.
Dude, chill - he's not trolling or calling it names - he's just expressing his opinion.

Kiithid

Aug 12, 2009
Eleuthera said:
sky14kemea said:
Wait.... There was a bear in the background carrying things :0 I think panel two.

I wish to know more about Mr/Ms Bear D:
The bear thing is also in comic no.2, the first two panels

PurpleLeafRave said:
Wait...what is that on her shoulder?
I think it's a hamster or gerbil or something, it was in the first (pilot) comic as well.

OT: I'm liking this, keep em coming
Ever played Baldur's gate?
Boo sounds familiar?

Popcicle42

Feb 25, 2010
On a somewhat related topic... the comic looks much better as a jpg than a gif. The dithering was kinda distracting ("does she have berries in her hair" red dots), an the slight fuzziness you get on line art is barely perceptable.

Oh, and I'm diggin' the comic. It's joining my weekly comics to check. :)

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
I've never really thought that motion controls would bring in lots of shovelware... but it might. At very least we're going to see developers having first time jitters with the move.

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
Kiithid said:
Ever played Baldur's gate?
Boo sounds familiar?
No and No, but I have just looked it up, and that could well be what they're referring to.

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
Shovelware Clive? Who's that? Sorry, couden't help it, but thats what I saw when I read that.

Anyway, You can sure's hell bet that i'm looking forward too playing "Motion Control Gimick game 3" on my PS3 once it's motion controller comes out.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
rembrandtqeinstein said:
It took me a second to realize it wasn't a character called "Shovelware Clive" which would have been funnier I think.
What I was thinking too for a moment. Was expecting someone who looks like a used car salesman pushing a wheelbarrow of games with generic or "name brand near-miss" titles.

Evil the White

Apr 16, 2009
sky14kemea said:
Wait.... There was a bear in the background carrying things :0 I think panel two.

I wish to know more about Mr/Ms Bear D:
The bear was in #2 as well; you can see its silhouette in the room behind.

However, there appears to be a mole on her shoulder with a hard hat and jacket. I would what he's doing there.

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
PurpleLeafRave said:
That would be her Gerbil/Hampster/I Forget, Suchong.

Doctorpus subjected me to dozens of test strips before you guys got to see the finished products. WHO WANTS TO TOUCH ME!?

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
shinrigaku said:
PurpleLeafRave said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Shovelware...

OH GOD!

Imagine Babyz Natal...Imagine Babyz Move...
Nooooo! Imagine Hampsterz...Imagine Horsez...*Shudder*

This is up there with Stolen Pixels, an amazing comic!
Is it completely uncool to write things with "s" as normal? Did I miss something?

Aside from that, I really like this comic and have had some LOL's, which is rare for me and webcomics. Keep up the great work!!
Why yez, it iz totally uncool to zpell any wordz with 's' uzing that zpecific letter.

Bevvie

Jan 24, 2009
TsunamiWombat said:
PurpleLeafRave said:
That would be her Gerbil/Hampster/I Forget, Suchong.

Doctorpus subjected me to dozens of test strips before you guys got to see the finished products. WHO WANTS TO TOUCH ME!?
You too, Wombat? I get subjected to no more than three a day, that's the rule in the house. I think I vetoed this one and it seems I was wrong, it "is" funny. Guess my sense of humour sucks. :)

Oh and he keeps telling me it's a hamster, then tonight he tells me it's an exotic rat. I honestly don't think even he knows anymore what Souchong is.

I still say it's a hamster. :)