Critical Miss: #33

jp201

Nov 24, 2009
BehattedWanderer said:
Shaped like what?! Arg, I'm so curious! Maltese Falcons? Monster Trucks? Mudkips?

If you can look hard enough in the 2nd to last panel you will see it says mario.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
jp201 said:
BehattedWanderer said:
Shaped like what?! Arg, I'm so curious! Maltese Falcons? Monster Trucks? Mudkips?

If you can look hard enough in the 2nd to last panel you will see it says mario.[/quote

Fair enough, if a bit anticlimactic.

LesIsMore

Jul 22, 2008
"When people start talking about their bowel movements they are as inexorable as the processes of which they speak." - William S. Burroughs

Mangue Surfer

May 29, 2010
This reminds me of a friend.
According to her, when she releases a "s storm" she lights a wet match to disguise the smell.

Details that nobody needs to know (but that might be useful someday)

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
kouriichi said:
And im really curious to what the "M" word is.
The "M" clearly stand for "Me". As in "The poop looked just like me" Which provides the most grotesque and disturbing mental image possible.

As for this comic, I am the exact same way. In fact we all are in my family. And one of my best friends, well they all are in their family too. I kinda think it's weird not to be able to talk about your poop. I understand most people are horrified and you wouldn't do it in front of a stranger but it's a perfectly natural thing. Sometimes shit happens, and you gotta say something.

Kiltman

Sep 14, 2010
I just discovered your comic today after reading Stolen Pixels for a couple of months. Was wondering when I first started readin it how long would it take for a comic about defecation. Glad you didn't let me down.

Greetins from your old forum aquaintance.