Critical Miss: #34

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008

Sony has a "take no prisoners" attitude towards dealing with pirates.

Read Full Article

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Great comic, as always.
And I'd totally read Critical Moss, looks cool.
Also: the Sony guy taking himself hostage reminded me the loads of "Do it, ******!" pictures.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
No controller support?!

No television support?!

Actually, all PS3s will just be hollow cases. But damn, if they're not going to be pretty hollow cases.

PS3 is sexy. FACT.

Oh, and that gaming news website in the comic looks shitty. I wouldn't use that site.

Dok Zombie

Apr 24, 2008
Wahey, I don't normally get the song lyric reference at the bottom of each comic (I blame being hopelessly uncool) but this week it was "Kiss Me, I'm Shitfaced" by Dropkick Murphys, one of my favourite bands!

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Good ol' Sony and their scorched earth policy for dealing with this stuff.

Samwise137

J. Jonah Jameson
Aug 3, 2010
Dok Zombie said:
Wahey, I don't normally get the song lyric reference at the bottom of each comic (I blame being hopelessly uncool) but this week it was "Kiss Me, I'm Shitfaced" by Dropkick Murphys, one of my favourite bands!
Murphys RULE! I don't usually get the refs either (which is odd 'cause I'm well versed in music) but I guess you read something long enough, eventually you'll get it.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
Let's see how close this is to what really happens! My bet: Not that far off.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
Oh, and that gaming news website in the comic looks shitty. I wouldn't use that site.
I completely agree. I bet it has some shitty forum attached to it too, full of blathering idiots. Probably best avoided.

At least microsoft just charge customers more money per hacker, rather than carving off features with a rusty chainsaw.

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
Samwise137 said:
Dok Zombie said:
Murphys RULE! I don't usually get the refs either (which is odd 'cause I'm well versed in music) but I guess you read something long enough, eventually you'll get it.
Sung on stage with them live! Mwahahaha!!!

For once, I actually liked the accuracy of their statement, not wholly, but it was good. I wouldn't be surprised if redemption codes just... POOF, gone

The Cheezy One

Christian. Take that from me.
Dec 13, 2008
the dates in that "future" escapist have already gone
just wanted to be a bastard, i feed on other peoples failure. wheres ea games based? I fancy a meal :)

kidding
i can see that happening eventually, however much i dont want it to, even though i dont own a ps3

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
Grey Carter said:
Critical Miss #34

Sony has a "take no prisoners" attitude towards dealing with pirates.

Read Full Article
You better do that Critical Moss #43 thing. Preferably on April Fools' Day.

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
I never thought that Sony would go that far. And that website looks like crap who would use it anyways. Not me.

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:
No controller support?!

No television support?!

Actually, all PS3s will just be hollow cases. But damn, if they're not going to be pretty hollow cases.

PS3 is sexy. FACT.

Not only will it be an empty case, but when called out on it they'll whine and say nobody complains about faberge eggs even though they're the same thing, so shut up and buy it.