Critical Miss: #34

Snowden's Secret

Apr 4, 2010
Sony's approach to piracy in this comic kinda puts me in mind of Warhammer 40K's Imperium of Man's attitude towards heresy. And Critical Moss? Would So read that shit. Great comic!

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
Critical Miss 43 better have that same description it does in the picture when we get that far just for laughs.

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
zombie711 said:
is it strange that critical moss has 9 more comics than critical miss?
No, it's not strange... it's the FUTURE!! xD

OT

Now I need to find this hack news.

Samwise137

J. Jonah Jameson
Aug 3, 2010
Celtic_Kerr said:
Samwise137 said:
Dok Zombie said:
Wahey, I don't normally get the song lyric reference at the bottom of each comic (I blame being hopelessly uncool) but this week it was "Kiss Me, I'm Shitfaced" by Dropkick Murphys, one of my favourite bands!
Murphys RULE! I don't usually get the refs either (which is odd 'cause I'm well versed in music) but I guess you read something long enough, eventually you'll get it.
Sung on stage with them live! Mwahahaha!!!
I did too, bro. At my college no less!

rembrandtqeinstein

Sep 4, 2009
great comic, I liked the hamster just hanging around

the idea of just staring at a blank screen because sony cut off controller and tv output is pretty funny

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
In a rather amusing turn hackers have perhaps given Sony a legitimate reason to drop controller support. One of the many platforms the PSfreedom exploit is been ported to (a list which includes the PSP, Palm Pre and a goddamn calculator) is the PS3 controller itself thanks to onboard flash memory.

I mean, yeah, piracy bad and all that but holy shit that is ingenious

Feb 13, 2008
Nice swipe at yourself :) (I saw it)

But hey, at least it's not Micro$oft. They'd take themselves hostage and get Xbox Live to pay the ransom. ;)

Hawkeye16

Nov 15, 2009
Critical Moss isnt the worst webcomic around, not if Sonichu has something to say about it.

Serenegoose

Faerie girl in hiding
Mar 17, 2009
This is lols. I actually felt more hyperbolic as I read it - then I burst into flames with the force of a thousand supernova.

Good job, guys. :D