Critical Miss: #34

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
"Sony Removes Disk Compatibility"

Oh shit, they weren't bluffing.

Great comic, though. Loved this little shot of the Home Page. But what's with the hamster? It's riding on her shoulder, then it's next to her. I don't remember ever seeing it before?

Seems like things are just being added on the fly. Like Creepy Penny's ears and tail.

Thunderhorse31

Apr 22, 2009
Len Junk is usually a pretty reliable source, though I don't recall reading those articles last month.

Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
Dok Zombie said:
Wahey, I don't normally get the song lyric reference at the bottom of each comic (I blame being hopelessly uncool) but this week it was "Kiss Me, I'm Shitfaced" by Dropkick Murphys, one of my favourite bands!
Same here! I was so excited ( I know, lame) that I got their music reference this time. Kiss Me, I'm Shitfaced is my favorite Murphys song. Well, that a Spicy McHaggis.

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
ben---neb said:
YES! I understood this comic for once!

[sub]And found it funny[/sub]
Ditto that. It is rare that is is funny though. Be still oh pounding heart.

ShoopDaToaster

Jun 15, 2010
Critcal Moss HAS to become a comic form you guys.Maybe on your 43rd comic,you make the full CRIETIKULL MAWSS comic.

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
Samwise137 said:
Dok Zombie said:
Wahey, I don't normally get the song lyric reference at the bottom of each comic (I blame being hopelessly uncool) but this week it was "Kiss Me, I'm Shitfaced" by Dropkick Murphys, one of my favourite bands!
Murphys RULE! I don't usually get the refs either (which is odd 'cause I'm well versed in music) but I guess you read something long enough, eventually you'll get it.
Ninja'd! So very early in the responses too!

WhiteTigerShiro

Sep 26, 2008
I love how his spiked his own coffee, then ignored it to chug from the flask anyway. Also, did anyone else get a big "D'aaaaawwwww" from the sleeping hamster on the last panel? I always sob a little when a comic gets by without him showing-up, I think that panel made-up for it. So cute.

MrPatience

Mar 25, 2009
Save for the very first one, this is my favorite Critical Miss so far.
Is the title a reference to the first two Fallout games?

LunarTick

Mar 1, 2010
WhiteTigerShiro said:
I love how his spiked his own coffee, then ignored it to chug from the flask anyway.
Yeah, for me, that was the best part. Always cool to see small jokes in the background.

paketep

Jul 14, 2008
So true.

That's the biggest problem of this industry: the publishers care more about piracy than about their own customers.