Critical Miss: #37

Ridgemo

Feb 2, 2010
Lol, whilst i personally enjoy this game massively, i can't deny your right on with your descriptions. I loved your take on the difficulty levels.

Hybridwolf

Aug 14, 2009
Also worth mentioning, dreadful balancing on invasion, maps which are both rubbish and either taken from single player or made in forge and a retarded ranking system. Thank god dead rising is out soon.

Brotherofwill

Jan 25, 2009
The ostrich is hilarious and knows his shit about movies. He should be the end boss of the next inevitable MS Halo spin-off.

Well done.

Markness

Apr 23, 2008
Halo 3 with jetpacks sounds fun. Thanks for the endorsement, I wasn't going to buy it after ODST but I will now.

snowman6251

Nov 9, 2009
Halo is like an emo kid. Everyone loves to hate it.

I don't have an xbox though so I don't give a shit.

tehbeard

Jul 9, 2008
loved the fuck you and ur children part. totally true.

Though I think you missed out on the besutiful scenery or ability to use party chat and avoid said squeeky kids sonic attack.

Hybridwolf said:
Also worth mentioning, dreadful balancing on invasion....
have to agree, invasion slayer = skull fuck anyone on team elite. Regular invasion I can kick ass till the cows come home on either side till my team disconnects and I get swamped. in Invasion slayer I rarely get chance to "wort" before my mandibles are tasting dirt.

Sojoez

Nov 24, 2009
Celtic_Kerr said:
I died at the "Fuck you and your children" part.

And I loved the muse quote as well
Muse quote? As in the band? If so, where? Is it the "his voice is too high pitched for human hearing" part? Its the "his voice too high pitched for human hearing" part.

Amazing comic! One of the best ones yet.

TLatshaw

Aug 30, 2010
Instead of punching ostriches and wearing a jetpack, you should be able to punch people from your mount on a jetpack-wearing ostrich.

Instant 5% increase on Metacritic, guaranteed.

Autofaux

Aug 31, 2009
Well, no one applauds a Halo game for a riveting story. Again, not about what they put into the game, its about what we take out of it.. again.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Brotherofwill said:
The ostrich is hilarious and knows his shit about movies. He should be the end boss of the next inevitable MS Halo spin-off.

Well done.
Hell you should play as an ostrich!
Or a grunt that would be awsome.

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
Sojoez said:
Celtic_Kerr said:
I died at the "Fuck you and your children" part.

And I loved the muse quote as well
Muse quote? As in the band? If so, where? Is it the "his voice is too high pitched for human hearing" part? Its the "his voice too high pitched for human hearing" part.

Amazing comic! One of the best ones yet.
Under the comic, where they state the author of the comics, they always have lyrics. THis week it was "Will show you a god who falls asleep on the job"

Knights of Cydonia

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
snowman6251 said:
Halo is like an emo kid. Everyone loves to hate it.
Oh yes. I wonder, what did it ever do to all those people - murdered their dogs, or something? I'm not a Halo fanboy, but it gets far more hate than it deserves. Seriously... it gave us sticky grenades, popularized the melee button, and it's at least science fiction, not 24: The Video Game.

Aaaanyway, this comic still fails to amuse me - the only thing that got me snickering is the last panel with it's gratuitous use of "new-ish digger maggots, the latest trend in earthmoving industry!" Second thing that would be funny (if it was there) is a third panel for the "good" column, saying "It's basically Halo 3... WITH JETPACKS!!!" Because seriously. Jetpacks.

Chamzaboogie

Mar 29, 2010
Excellent comic, thank you very much!

Playing on heroic so far, not going to bother with legendary, except for coop.