Critical Miss: #37

cthulhumythos

Aug 28, 2009
thefreeman0001 said:
who the hell buys a halo game for its story? or a CoD game for that matter. they'd mkae more money making the multiplayer component even more polished.
...me? i like the story.
read the books too.

but it's cool, everyone likes somethings and hates other things.

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
Ironically enough, with the help of a friend yesterday (and on my first playthrough, excluding the beta), I beat the game on 'F*ck you and your children' difficulty :p
Edit: and the space part was fun imo :D

Ampersand

May 1, 2010
It's funny how many people played halo reach and were surprised to find that it's a halo game. That's actually what i was expecting going in, and i was pretty happy with it.

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
"Newish, digger maggots."

Best part of the comic. The rest of it was the same, predictable Halo hatred. Nothing that hasn't been done over and over again. Anybody who wanted to call it "Halo 3 with jetpacks" could have said that during the Beta.

The story, while it was very predictable at the point you said, the rest was fine. And the ending was handled really well.

I actually like it, but I guess I don't play like everyone else. I don't feel a need to play on the hardest difficulty, I enjoy Forge (oh yeah, that improved that didn't they? ), I don't let myself listen to people in Matchmaking (mute is a simple solution, really), and more often than not I play with friends.

Zydrate

Apr 1, 2009
When I played Halo:Reach with my brother, I was going for the co-op challenge for playing one level of Legendary. Chose the first level, since it's (apparently) the easiest.

I sent this comic to him. He particularly agreed with the "Difficulty" part.
However, the whole comic was good.

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
Ha Ha Ha, so true...all the charecters die in really stupid ways, i mean Cat gets sniped by a cheap shot from a jackal

Wolcik

Jul 18, 2009
Hey! There was Firefly guy - you could remember him because of his voice XD
I know it be less comedic if jetpacks were on both sites of diagram, but jetpacks are cool ;)