Critical Miss: #4

Deofuta

Nov 10, 2009
Pleassseee tell me that was an Indiana Jones reference, because it just made my day.

Tirnor

Sep 3, 2009
I wouldn't be entirely adverse to dropping the current comic idea and going with something that had two concurrent story lines, the second with a heavy focus on the Rico-hamster. Something like Perry the Platypus in "Phineas and Ferb" would be neat, as the Hamster has been the best part of the comics so far.

- Tir

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
I'm watching you, little hampster. I see you back there, doing the things you do. Parachuting to safety. :)

EBHughsThe1st

Nov 18, 2009
I caught the references.
Nothing to even mildly LOL at, but amusing.
I just can't find this funny.
Not even worth a smirk.
And what the heck is the main character's name?

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
WhiteTigerShiro said:
DTWolfwood said:
best to not have continuations from previous strip <.<
Plenty of comics have an on-going story to them, it isn't necessarily a bad thing. Sometimes the story is very obvious, and other times it's a more subtle story. On top of that, EVERY comic (save for single-panel comics) has times when it continues from the last comic for a brief while before going back to just random events. One comic I read seems to have one on-going story per week, then it starts over with something else on Monday and keeps to that theme for the week, with the Sunday comic just being some random event.

But I digress. It's too early in the cycle to say if this comic will have a continuous story or not, but I doubt it will. I mean, the first two comics were fairly separate from 3 and 4.
well aware a continuing story is dandy, but each strip needs a good punchline to warrant another one. So far i havent seen it from this. :(

Neferius

Sep 1, 2010
So she survived by hiding in a Fridge and the Gerbil parachuted himself from the ceiling o_O?