Critical Miss: A Tale of Two One Hedgehogs

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
I'm loving all the MediEvil love! Two of the best games ever to come out the PS1 era, but often unnoticed by all the Spyromaniacs.

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
But, check out any of the other media connected to the franchise, or the way the games were marketed, or the idle animation of Sonic himself in the original Sonic the Hedgehog. He's always been an insufferable little shit. The nice hedgehog of yesteryear is a fiction, albeit it's one I'm quite happy to buy into
THANK YOU!!! I knew this as a child, why does it seem like no one else gets this? Maybe that's why I never had issue with modern Sonic....

fanklok said:
I didn't know Erin browsed the escapist.
"Hm... what's this? Critical Miss?" *clicks*

Toriver

Lvl 20 Hedgehog Wizard
Jan 25, 2010
OK, I just watched a really violent and kinda creepy anime, and then I click on this.

I may not sleep tonight. Thanks, Escapist.

F'Angus

Nov 18, 2009
Sir Dan!.. He really needs another game...a good one. (Din't like the second one as much as the first)

VariousThings

Nov 17, 2011
I believe that the "I sort things out" sunglasses image linked to in the text below the comic is from one of the very earliest issues of the UK Sonic the Comic, and therefore it's quite likely that that panel was written by Mark Millar, of Kick-Ass/Wanted/Ultimate Marvel fame. In this video [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DZosqpI6-c#t=3m23s], he apologises for inflicting those Sonic strips upon us.

So if Sonic's "an insufferable little shit", you can blame him.

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Sonic fell prey to the same shit that made Bubsy 3D not only an awful game, but a detested, hated, loathed awful game.

"Attitude" can so easily become "annoyance".

Plok and Sir Daniel Fortesque? Well well. Wasn't expecting the Medieval reference (I rather liked both games...wonder what happened to him?)

TETSUOrocks

Oct 20, 2009
Wow. Plox. Haven't played that in years. Shame I only had it as a rental as I enjoyed playing it alot. I'll have to scrounge hard to see if I can find it. Would kill to play it again.