Critical Miss: All About the Thrones

MatsVS

Tea & Grief
Nov 9, 2009
It is good to have a rigid standard of quality when evaluating your art of choice that truly focuses on the important things.

And yes, Momoa... mmmm....

Alien Mole

The Quite Obscure
Oct 6, 2009
HankMan said:
Don't really understand HOW you could have missed the dragon eggs when they made such a big deal of presenting them at the 'wedding'. All those cracks about Drogo's bum were rather cheeky
Making Drogo's posterior the butt of all these puns is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Grey Carter said:
Critical Miss: All About the Thrones

Things that are not dragons.

Read Full Article
I don't get it. Where, pray tell, were you promised dragons? Here's a spoiler for you - no actual dragons until the season finale. Or you could have, you know, read the books like everyone is supposed to anyway... ;)

TheTygre

Jun 17, 2009
Jandau said:
I don't get it. Where, pray tell, were you promised dragons?
Having to second this. Look, I hate to enter Comic Book Guy mode, but where were dragons promised again? I thought this was pretty obviously a low-fantasy world. No extraordinary displays of magic, no fantastic beasts and monsters, no high heroics in exotic locales; just human beings having human experiences.

rembrandtqeinstein

Sep 4, 2009
The series is the best television I've seen since forever. The production value is through the roof and you can tell the creators loved the original story.

And yes dude has a tight ass.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Games really don't have enough dragons.
I mean Dragon Age 1+2 have dragon
right in the name and Origin only had 3 full grown ones ( not counting DLC ), and Dragon Age 2
only had one full grown, 2 mature, some young, and a shit load of dragonlings ( which don't cont).
Its like Yahtzee said, we fought more racists than dragons.

SaunaKalja

Sep 18, 2009
I know I've had that same expression ever since I discovered the whole universe is made of antelope shit.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Fusionxl said:
Alright women, drooling over Jason Momoa's arse I can understand :)
Whats with women and man butt? I get why men like the women's gluteus maximus,
but I can't see why they would care about ours....o_o unless something was horribly wrong with it.