Critical Miss: Battlefield 3

DogOnDrugs

May 29, 2005
Yea, that about sums up the singleplayer. It's just a way too long quicktime event with intermissions, in which you have to shoot a bit by yourself.

TheDooD

Dec 23, 2010
that kinda reminds me of the instant death from some of those old dungeon crawlers on the NES. Like the moment you move when you torch goes go out, trip, fall break your face then die all in one moment.

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
MiracleOfSound said:
Yeah, I hated those stupid instant fail bits in the campaign.
You should write a song about it, then sell your CD through an american vendor so I can actually buy it. And uh yeah I hate QTEs and all that razz.

Ralphfromdk

Mar 26, 2009
The rat part was actually the best part of the whole campaign. I even died the first time from the shear amount of "wtf" that was going through me mind. Little bastard got me killed.

But I got my revenge. Stabbed him good. Silly rat. Thinking you can beat my time/space manipulating respawn skills.

Captcha: noxthist zool.........What?

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
fanklok said:
MiracleOfSound said:
You should write a song about it, then sell your CD through an american vendor so I can actually buy it. And uh yeah I hate QTEs and all that razz.
Split reason ship anywhere.

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
MiracleOfSound said:
fanklok said:
MiracleOfSound said:
Split reason ship anywhere.
I know this but my card isn't cleared for foreign transactions.

XSin

Jul 21, 2009
See now this has killed the whole campaign for me because up until said QTE I'll just be waiting for it and afterwards I'll have nothing to look forward to.

Gee, thanks >_>

kayisking

Sep 14, 2010
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Code:
[b]CRAWL PIPE[/b]

You crawl north.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be bitten by a grue.
Command: Look around

OT: Yeah, I watched Totalbiscuit's "WTF is" of this and he pretty much said the same thing.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Hey, that rat was a badass. He single handedly doomed the free world.