Critical Miss: Children of Steam #7

Humanfactor

Jul 15, 2009
Lately had a zombie survival reenactment with about 80 people. Zombies won but it was epic. Taking that into account The Children of Steam is on it's way to my personal hall of legendary epic things right next to the extinction of mankind.

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
The Cheezy One said:
For once, I am not crying "Glory to the God-Emperor!"
Wow... they even managed to wedge in a really lame Dune reference. *sigh*.
I... wow yes, I am done completely. No more negative comments, no more comments whatsoever on this series. Done, done, done, no more viewing.
-Tabs...-

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:
SirBryghtside said:
Skipped from number 6 to 8?
You didn't pay for the special download PDF?
Please tell me you're joking.
For the sake of all that was once good in the Escapist, tell me you are joking...
-Tabs<3-

Nico III

Apr 16, 2008
Valve have a sentry gun in their lobby remember, should've at least shown it.

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
SirBryghtside said:
Daedalus1942 said:
The Cheezy One said:
I... wow yes, I am done completely. No more negative comments, no more comments whatsoever on this series. Done, done, done, no more viewing.
-Tabs...-
Um... well done?

Why did you read it if you didn't like it?

That's just messed up.
SirBryghtside said:
But I need the money for Skyrim CE! *cries*

Edit: 9100th post!

That's a multiple of 100!
I read it because the first 2 comics in the children of steam series actually made me giggle which this series has failed to do so time and time again, but then it descended into cock jokes, the death of Chad or Lance from IGN.com and a poor Dune reference.
No more I say, ever again.
-Tabs<3-

Sigilis

Nov 11, 2010
SirBryghtside said:
Why did you read it if you didn't like it?
The best way to tell if you don't like something is to experience it, it must seem odd for someone to not jump to a conclusion on the Internet.

Lord_Ascendant

Jan 14, 2008
"I have no fear, I am made of steel. I am a righteous weapon built to serve. May the wings of Aquila shield me from abominations. The Emperor Protects." ~ Imperial Prayer.

Sorry, it was just kind of obligatory.

Popido

Oct 21, 2010
[del]Hes eating the episode 3!!! STOP HIM!![/del]

Im finding these comics much more informative than extra credit. Not a huge achievement, but still..

Keep up the good work. +1

i am not god

Dec 6, 2007
So awesome, and the Emperor of Steam must be brought down in a conclusion that turns out Erin is his daughter or something. that'd be brilliant. (And then obviously kept alive because Steam runs on his mind).

D Moness

Left the building
Sep 16, 2010
SirBryghtside said:
I payed for it but didn't receive it ... i feel ripped of

ps. Thank you for making my day :)

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Let the conclusion hit it's course. Though I loved how the EULA part. Especially since it holds no legal right inside of Europe. So good.

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
Wait... Purple and gold? Gabe Newell is Ozymandias [http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r117/robster001/Ozymandias.png]?

Dec 14, 2009
I just started playing Bioshock today for the first time in a while, then this comic shows up...

Creepy...

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
Daystar Clarion said:
I just started playing Bioshock today for the first time in a while, then this comic shows up...

Creepy...
And I literally finished Bioshock 2 30 seconds before I read this.

[sub]They're watching us...[/sub]

Jan 23, 2009
Erins fancy rat gets harder and harder to find you know... It's like where's wally, if wally was a pet rat belonging to an insanely cynical gaming journalist.

(LK)

Mar 4, 2010
I have to pay for a DLC pack before I can see the ending, don't I?

felixader

Feb 24, 2008
Sneaklemming said:
Erins fancy rat gets harder and harder to find you know... It's like where's wally, if wally was a pet rat belonging to an insanely cynical gaming journalist.
I think it's supposed to be a hamster. :p

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
I can't be the only one who sees the irony of replacing "the Communists" with "the Pirate Bay" in a sentence. XD

Apr 28, 2008
I was expecting a Half Life 2 reference.

"You have chosen, or been chosen..."

Too obvious I guess.

thublihnk

Jul 24, 2009
I'm pretty sure the Children of Steam series is the best thing that's ever happened on this website. Seacrest out.

OniaPL

Nov 9, 2010
I am sorry for the language, but holy shit, that was awesome! Andrew Ryan spoke the speech in my head...

Will that Steam dudes head get bashed with a golf club? (One of the most awesome scenes this last decade, in my opinion)

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
"I choose the impossible! I choose Rapture Steam!"

Awesome. Can't wait for the conclusion.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
What would Erin and the gang, or even Gabe Newell be going in the Wayland Yutani building?

yeb

Jul 6, 2010
It would be amazing if people at Valve saw this and actually got Gabe to record the speech.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Loving the Bioshock reference. And I can't qait to see what the ending is.

On a side note though, I don't think shoving two pistols into that position in your pants is a good idea.
Scrythe said:
Wait... Purple and gold? Gabe Newell is Ozymandias [http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r117/robster001/Ozymandias.png]?
"And on the Steam window these words appeared: I am Gabe Newell, king of kings, look on my works ye mighty, and despair!"

Thaliur

Jan 3, 2008
Geo Da Sponge said:
Sweet, forget the obvious references, I liked the Discworld one the most (brick in sock).
Yes, that was great. The classical weapon to bring down a superior enemy ;-)

Thaliur

Jan 3, 2008
Geo Da Sponge said:
Sweet, forget the obvious references, I liked the Discworld one the most (brick in sock).
Yes, that was great. The classical weapon to bring down a superior enemy ;-)

Brotherofwill

Jan 25, 2009
How the hell could you kill Chad (Lance?) like that and have noone be upset now? I mean Lance (Chad?) kind of stares into the horizon a bit, but c'mon.

Why Chad? Why!??!

Galad

Nov 4, 2009
where's the "thrilling confusion" line from? Sounds vaguely familiar..

Wandrecanada

Oct 3, 2008
Scrythe said:
Purple and gold are the colors of the Emperor in Dune as well. At least... it's house Corrino colors.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Scrythe said:
OH $HIT!!! He's gonna wipe out the gaming consoles of the world and then people will have no choice but to unite and turn to Steam....

Wow I'm such a dork for coinciding the Plot of Watchmen with this XD

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:

Creepy...
Hehehe I geeked out the moment he said the following line "Is not a man entitled to a game?"

I almost hyperventilated that I actually got that reference.

Tom Phoenix

Mar 28, 2009
I find it funny how Gabe asks "Is a man not entitled to his own games?" and then promotes a service and distribution method that essentially takes away ownership of games from the consumer. :p

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
Tom Phoenix said:
I find it funny how Gabe asks "Is a man not entitled to his own games?" and then promotes a service and distribution method that essentially takes away ownership of games from the consumer. :p
It's taken from the perspective of the artist, not the consumer.

Tom Phoenix

Mar 28, 2009
JEBWrench said:
Tom Phoenix said:
It's taken from the perspective of the artist, not the consumer.
Yeah, I understand. Sort of like how Ryan promoted the right of man to the benefits of his own work, but it only ended up applying to the scientific and business elite in Rapture.

monkey_man

Jul 5, 2009
Xpwn3ntial said:
Bioshock reference. Yes.
This went through my mind when I saw it.

Brilliant. The comic made me laugh. (although Gabe would never shut off steam. he would just eat all the users who make fun of his weight.) (oh dear He is coming.)

LogicNProportion

Mar 16, 2009
The Cheezy One said:
HERETIC!

Also, have been loving this entire series...but it's starting to drag on. Conclude with some epic big comic, no?

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
No says the man who developed them I have copyright and I deserve to be paid for my hard work!

Alternately, All the pirates and hackers we look up and shout "make a game for us" and Gabe will look down and whisper "no".

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
I loved the BioShock reference, great story arc, looking forward to see how this will end bro.

Hexenwolf

Sep 25, 2008
Scrythe said:
I was starting to wonder if I was the only one that noticed. The thin golden headband seals the deal.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Lord_Ascendant said:
"I have no fear, I am made of steel. I am a righteous weapon built to serve. May the wings of Aquila shield me from abominations. The Emperor Protects." ~ Imperial Prayer.

"But having a loaded bolter never hurt either."

Sorry, just saw the Ultramarine movie so I rather like that little smart ass remark the apothecary says.

Also, obligatory speech from said movie:

"You are about to receive the honor of going into combat for the first time as Ultramarines... You shall make your battle pledges upon the sacred warhammer, wielded by the greatest of our veterans; it has slain both alien and daemon alike. One day you shall be worthy of it, but until then, you shall kneel before it. We march for Maccrage! And we shall know no fear!"

Lord_Ascendant

Jan 14, 2008
dalek sec said:
Lord_Ascendant said:

"But having a loaded bolter never hurt either."

Sorry, just saw the Ultramarine movie so I rather like that little smart ass remark the apothecary says.

Also, obligatory speech from said movie:

"You are about to receive the honor of going into combat for the first time as Ultramarines... You shall make your battle pledges upon the sacred warhammer, wielded by the greatest of our veterans; it has slain both alien and daemon alike. One day you shall be worthy of it, but until then, you shall kneel before it. We march for Maccrage! And we shall know no fear!"
Yeah that movie was awesome. Who thought "God-Emperor" was Dune, seriously? Its Wh40k.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Lord_Ascendant said:
Yeah that movie was awesome. Who thought "God-Emperor" was Dune, seriously? Its Wh40k.
Foul heretics Brother Ascendant, foul heretics...

Is it just me or did this picture come to mind when you heard the words "God Emperor"?

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Daedalus1942 said:
The Cheezy One said:
-Tabs...-
Okey doke. See you on Friday.

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
ehehe. You have to like Bioshock references. Wonder where they're going with this.

JUMBO PALACE

I'd Rather Be Squatting
Legacy
Jun 22, 2020
Country
USA
I like the Bioshock reference, but thank God this series is ending. It's terrible.

dancinginfernal

Sep 5, 2009
JUMBO PALACE said:
I like the Bioshock reference, but thank God this series is ending. It's terrible.
To you, maybe. I love it.

I'm God Newell, and my favorite class is the spy. Enjoy.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
OniaPL said:
I am sorry for the language, but holy shit, that was awesome! Andrew Ryan spoke the speech in my head...
I had to read this out loud in my best Andrew Ryan voice just to get the most out of its awesomeness, Pirate Bay replacing Communists was most lolage

Lord_Ascendant

Jan 14, 2008
dalek sec said:
Lord_Ascendant said:
Foul heretics Brother Ascendant, foul heretics...

Is it just me or did this picture come to mind when you heard the words "God Emperor"?

Yeah, except I have an entire Craftworld and a Tau Sept at my disposal so its more like "For the Greater Good!" or "Ask not the Eldar a question, for they will give you three answers, all of which are true and terrifying to know."

Arah-nor: The Craftworld which returned from deep exile within the Eye of Terror. Once lorded over by a female Autarch who was corrupted by Khorne...it cleansed itself by way of Exterminatus. They are rebuilding their way of life upon a planet in the Segmentum Obscuruum in total silence and isolation. They lost their Avatar of Khaine, and their Phoenix Lords as well. Few survive to carry on the ways.

Al'yth: A Tau Sept of great military might. They strike from the shadows and bring swift justice on those who defy the Greater Good. Taken from the Necron long ago, this barren world now teems with shipyards, barracks and armories.

So uhm, you Adeptus Astartes go over there and play war. ;)

E-Hybrid

Jan 25, 2010
I loved the Bioshock and Dune references, but I guess the only way to defeat the God Emperor of Steam is dump water on him.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
lol just don't buy DLC...
or games that hold back half the content (cough sports games)
or buy games brand new

excellent use of that speech :]

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
You guys do all kinds of awesome. I love the subtle references thrown in, it's positively lovely.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Irridium said:
I was expecting a Half Life 2 reference.

"You have chosen, or been chosen..."

Too obvious I guess.
I was thinking that from the first panel but oh well, we still got a BioShock reference.

darthricardo

May 7, 2010
Wow, now I wonder what other renditions of Ryan's speech there are floating around on the interwebs...
Great job though, I'm deeply impressed. Keep up the good work!

BeastofShadow

Jun 29, 2009
Lord_Ascendant said:
Please say that's sarcasm mate. GW got the whole God-Emperor thing from Dune. Same way nids = Alien and 'crons = Terminator.

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
Scrythe said:
and now I know the punchline of the next comic will be gabe newell with his arms in the air shouting, "I DID IT!"

JonnWood

Jul 16, 2008
I made a macro with something like this a few years ago. Unfortunately, it's on another computer.

On the other side of the Atlantic.

Which died recently.

Basically, it had the first part of the quote, and then went "'No,' said the man on IRC, 'they belong to everyone.'"

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
No says the fat man in Valve, it belongs to me, and you have to run my client, and play by my rules.
The only one who wants us to keep our games seems to be Nintendo, with hard copies and no DLC.

guntotingtomcat

Jun 29, 2010
Nice reference.
Consistently decent comic. Hope your success continues.

Favourite character? Got to be 'Bro.

maturin

Jul 20, 2010
I'm not sure I understand the politics behind this series. Isn't Steam an especially limited form of game ownership? When I went to college, my brother and I couldn't figure out how to handle the various games on our shared account. Valve said we couldn't transfer them no matter what proof we provided.

Lord_Ascendant

Jan 14, 2008
BeastofShadow said:
Lord_Ascendant said:
Please say that's sarcasm mate. GW got the whole God-Emperor thing from Dune. Same way nids = Alien and 'crons = Terminator.
Pretty sure they were making a reference to Warhammer 40k and if you don't think so you will be slain by Eldar hands!

@dalec_sec permission to chainsword this heretic granted.

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
i wonder if escapist would give permission for a game to be made based off Children of Steam

Shade184

Nov 11, 2009
Holy shit, a Bioshock reference? You just won a free internets. Well played.

SL33TBL1ND

Nov 9, 2008
Scrythe said:
Well yeah, they both have the same manly physique.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Your supposed to beat him to death with a golf club now...<.<

Jan 23, 2009
felixader said:
Sneaklemming said:
I think it's supposed to be a hamster. :p
It's a fancy rat - there was a comic about it.

tictactoe

Nov 30, 2010
Twilight_guy said:
No says the man who developed them I have copyright and I deserve to be paid for my hard work!

Alternately, All the pirates and hackers we look up and shout "make a game for us" and Gabe will look down and whisper "no".

I need more of this, I need Gabe's diary all Rorschach style but gaming related.
Also agreeing that it looks like Gabe is Ozymandias since it looks like he has the headband and everything but I am prepared to be wrong and disappointed.
edit: http://img5.imageshack.us/f/watchmen1116.jpg/ Yeah pretty much the exact same scene top left here as bottom right in CoS7 which makes me glee except Gabe has no Bubastis and that is saddening.

DoW Lowen

Exarch
Jan 11, 2009
Anyone notice the building looks very similiar to the facility in The Walking Dead?

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
DoW Lowen said:
Anyone notice the building looks very similiar to the facility in The Walking Dead?
I don't think that's on purpose. I read the comic but I don't think Cory does. Come to think of it, I don't even think the facility is even in the comics.

MmmFiber

Apr 19, 2009
Just tried to read that right to left. I was very confused.

OT: Looking forward to the next one.

Mysnomer

Nov 11, 2009
Grey Carter said:

A simple question.

Read Full Article
I read this comic while waiting for one of the Rift advertisements to end, and it was great how the slowly building music went with the images. Also, which one of you is the the artist? Because he definitely drew himself cooler than the writer.

Edit:
Grey Carter said:
DoW Lowen said:
I don't think that's on purpose. I read the comic but I don't think Cory does. Come to think of it, I don't even think the facility is even in the comics.
That would be Cory then. I really like his avatar.

tetron

Dec 9, 2009
Heh Bioshock.

Looking forward to the thrilling conclusion of this series. You should do series stuff more, they're really good.

VanillaBean

Feb 3, 2010
Hey wait a second is Gabe wearing Ozzymandious outfit from Watchmen.

Epic foreshadowing.

Cory Rydell

Feb 4, 2010
Mysnomer said:
Grey Carter said:

A simple question.

Read Full Article
I read this comic while waiting for one of the Rift advertisements to end, and it was great how the slowly building music went with the images. Also, which one of you is the the artist? Because he definitely drew himself cooler than the writer.

Yea Ive never actually seen Grey in person so i kinda filled in the blanks and since Im pretty much always busy with things I couldnt make his as personal and super cool as mine is (<-obvious hyperbole [I pretty much only wear black sweatshirts :/]). But I knew exactly how I would end up taking on the world of infected (big fan of the baseball bat and I learned to throw throwing knives for a reason) so Im just able to cartoon myself a bit better. Also, batting the head off a zombie is something I have always wanted to do. So i did.

Mysnomer

Nov 11, 2009
foxyexplosion said:
Mysnomer said:

Yea I've never actually seen Grey in person so i kinda filled in the blanks and since I'm pretty much always busy with things I couldn't make his as personal and super cool as mine is (<-obvious hyperbole [I pretty much only wear black sweatshirts :/]). But I knew exactly how I would end up taking on the world of infected (big fan of the baseball bat and I learned to throw throwing knives for a reason) so I'm just able to cartoon myself a bit better. Also, batting the head off a zombie is something I have always wanted to do. So i did.
Well, Gray's in-comic character has his own charm, and in fact I like the contrast of your sleek avatar to his more blocky form. It helps him stand out in a comic with a lot of more thinly designed people. Also, thank you for clarifying what that was only your leg. I thought it might be a pair of scissors, due to the way the handles on the knives are angled.

Azure-Supernova

La-li-lu-le-lo!
Aug 5, 2009
If I had read this three days ago I would not have understood this at all. A friend convinced me to get Bioshock and now I get so many references I did not before -_-

Epic, can't wait for the conclusion!

DoW Lowen

Exarch
Jan 11, 2009
Grey Carter said:
DoW Lowen said:
Oh I haven't read it either, but it looks very similiar to the one they end up going to in the television series.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
tictactoe said:
Twilight_guy said:

I need more of this, I need Gabe's diary all Rorschach style but gaming related.
Also agreeing that it looks like Gabe is Ozymandias since it looks like he has the headband and everything but I am prepared to be wrong and disappointed.
edit: http://img5.imageshack.us/f/watchmen1116.jpg/ Yeah pretty much the exact same scene top left here as bottom right in CoS7 which makes me glee except Gabe has no Bubastis and that is saddening.
I would have done a whole monologue but I wasn't going to put the time for a simple forum post. Maybe though.... maybe.

DeAvatar

Mar 27, 2009
is it bad that, instead of the voice of Andrew Ryan for the speech, I heard the Claptrap?

beema

Aug 19, 2009
Too bad Steam has an EULA that pretty much says the same thing, and if they want, they could take away all your games tomorrow and you couldn't do jack shit.

Jodan

Mar 18, 2009
nice dune reference but as i recall thats the one where everything turned batshite crazy instead of just ending
kudos tho theses are really good

Fearzone

Boyz! Boyz! Boyz!
Dec 3, 2008
Nice. One of the greatest intros in all of gaming.

I just un-installed Steam for the third time today. I install it once a year or so to try out exclusive demos. And then a week later, I swear my computer is running worse with it installed, particularly anything involving the Internet. So I uninstall it and things are back to normal. It did a little better this year, it lasted a bit longer and wasn't quite as offensive to the smooth running of my system, but in my mind, the sooner the Steam-pocalypse comes the better.

Most of the PC demos this year felt run-of-the-mill except for Magicka. If they fix the bugs (at least I didn't see any in the demo) and more importantly remove Steam exclusivity I'd be happy to play that one. Either that or if it comes to PSN ever it would be an insta-buy.

Sep 9, 2007
Lord_Ascendant said:
Right, because Dune never makes reference to a God Emperor [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_Emperor_of_Dune]. Also does the title of the comic look familiar [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children_of_Dune] to anyone else?

wildpeaks

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Dec 25, 2008
Chapper said:
Daystar Clarion said:

Creepy...

Nope, they're only watching you

[sub]We all are... O.O[/sub]

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
wildpeaks said:
Chapper said:
Daystar Clarion said:

Creepy...

That's... Actually slightly unnerving. Oh well, life of the party, I suppose.

Lord_Ascendant

Jan 14, 2008
The Eupho Guy said:
Lord_Ascendant said:
Right, because Dune never makes reference to a God Emperor [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_Emperor_of_Dune]. Also does the title of the comic look familiar [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children_of_Dune] to anyone else?
*cough* The only good heretic is a dead one *cough*

Warhammer 40,000's Adeptus Astartes seem more of a fit for Gabe Newell than sand people or giant worms....although Gabe IS pretty big.....

Samsont

Jun 11, 2009
Epic bioshock reference. And the hell is that guy thinking shov ing those guns in his pants!? I mean, if those go off! I mean seriously, that'd be brutal if they went off. >.<

wildpeaks

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Dec 25, 2008
Chapper said:
wildpeaks said:
Chapper said:
Daystar Clarion said:

Creepy...

Aw don't worry, 'was just kidding :)

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
wildpeaks said:
Chapper said:
wildpeaks said:
Chapper said:
Daystar Clarion said:

Creepy...

And thus wildpeaks continues life, blissfully unaware that the rest of the world has added him on the surveillance list that previously consisted only of Chapper... 0_0

wildpeaks

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Dec 25, 2008
Raiyan 1.0 said:
wildpeaks said:
Chapper said:
wildpeaks said:
Chapper said:
Daystar Clarion said:

Creepy...

And thus wildpeaks continues life, blissfully unaware that the rest of the world has added him on the surveillance list that previously consisted only of Chapper... 0_0
[sub]Shhh, just when I had him convinced we're not real :D[/sub]

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
wildpeaks said:
Raiyan 1.0 said:
wildpeaks said:
Chapper said:
wildpeaks said:
Chapper said:
Daystar Clarion said:

Creepy...

Shhh, just when I had him convinced we're not real :D
Don't you mean we had him convinced ^.~

[sub]Don't worry, I was just trying to make him think you are in the same position as him. He would let his guard down, and we would have an insider man - you. Your cover gets deeper...[/sub]

wildpeaks

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Dec 25, 2008
Raiyan 1.0 said:
wildpeaks said:
Raiyan 1.0 said:
wildpeaks said:
Chapper said:
wildpeaks said:
Chapper said:
Daystar Clarion said:

Creepy...

Shhh, just when I had him convinced we're not real :D
Don't you mean we had him convinced ^.~

[sub]Don't worry, I was just trying to make him think you are in the same position as him. He would let his guard down, and we would have an insider man - you. Your cover gets deeper...[/sub]
I don't know what you mean, I'm so innocent.

[sub]I think he's starting to suspect something, we should activate backup units too just in case o_O [/sub]

Desert Tiger

Apr 25, 2009
Wait... Gabe's Ozymandias. Eating a meal. Like he was near the end of Watchmen.

Something tells me the conclusion will be one huge Watchmen reference.

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
Hah, haha....been re-reading over this story arc and I'd totally forgotten about the Discworld reference. By far my favourite from this one (Y)