Critical Miss: Children of Steam #7

Humanfactor

Jul 15, 2009
Lately had a zombie survival reenactment with about 80 people. Zombies won but it was epic. Taking that into account The Children of Steam is on it's way to my personal hall of legendary epic things right next to the extinction of mankind.

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
The Cheezy One said:
For once, I am not crying "Glory to the God-Emperor!"
Wow... they even managed to wedge in a really lame Dune reference. *sigh*.
I... wow yes, I am done completely. No more negative comments, no more comments whatsoever on this series. Done, done, done, no more viewing.
-Tabs...-

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:
SirBryghtside said:
Skipped from number 6 to 8?
You didn't pay for the special download PDF?
Please tell me you're joking.
For the sake of all that was once good in the Escapist, tell me you are joking...
-Tabs<3-

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
SirBryghtside said:
Daedalus1942 said:
The Cheezy One said:
For once, I am not crying "Glory to the God-Emperor!"
Wow... they even managed to wedge in a really lame Dune reference. *sigh*.
I... wow yes, I am done completely. No more negative comments, no more comments whatsoever on this series. Done, done, done, no more viewing.
-Tabs...-
Um... well done?

Why did you read it if you didn't like it?

That's just messed up.
The_root_of_all_evil said:
SirBryghtside said:
Skipped from number 6 to 8?
You didn't pay for the special download PDF?
But I need the money for Skyrim CE! *cries*

Edit: 9100th post!

That's a multiple of 100!
I read it because the first 2 comics in the children of steam series actually made me giggle which this series has failed to do so time and time again, but then it descended into cock jokes, the death of Chad or Lance from IGN.com and a poor Dune reference.
No more I say, ever again.
-Tabs<3-

Sigilis

Nov 11, 2010
SirBryghtside said:
Why did you read it if you didn't like it?
The best way to tell if you don't like something is to experience it, it must seem odd for someone to not jump to a conclusion on the Internet.

Lord_Ascendant

Jan 14, 2008
"I have no fear, I am made of steel. I am a righteous weapon built to serve. May the wings of Aquila shield me from abominations. The Emperor Protects." ~ Imperial Prayer.

Sorry, it was just kind of obligatory.

Popido

Oct 21, 2010
[del]Hes eating the episode 3!!! STOP HIM!![/del]

Im finding these comics much more informative than extra credit. Not a huge achievement, but still..

Keep up the good work. +1

i am not god

Dec 6, 2007
So awesome, and the Emperor of Steam must be brought down in a conclusion that turns out Erin is his daughter or something. that'd be brilliant. (And then obviously kept alive because Steam runs on his mind).

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
Wait... Purple and gold? Gabe Newell is Ozymandias [http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r117/robster001/Ozymandias.png]?