Critical Miss: Children of Steam #7

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
Daystar Clarion said:
I just started playing Bioshock today for the first time in a while, then this comic shows up...

Creepy...
And I literally finished Bioshock 2 30 seconds before I read this.

[sub]They're watching us...[/sub]

Jan 23, 2009
Erins fancy rat gets harder and harder to find you know... It's like where's wally, if wally was a pet rat belonging to an insanely cynical gaming journalist.

(LK)

Mar 4, 2010
I have to pay for a DLC pack before I can see the ending, don't I?

felixader

Feb 24, 2008
Sneaklemming said:
Erins fancy rat gets harder and harder to find you know... It's like where's wally, if wally was a pet rat belonging to an insanely cynical gaming journalist.
I think it's supposed to be a hamster. :p

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
I can't be the only one who sees the irony of replacing "the Communists" with "the Pirate Bay" in a sentence. XD

Apr 28, 2008
I was expecting a Half Life 2 reference.

"You have chosen, or been chosen..."

Too obvious I guess.

thublihnk

Jul 24, 2009
I'm pretty sure the Children of Steam series is the best thing that's ever happened on this website. Seacrest out.

OniaPL

Nov 9, 2010
I am sorry for the language, but holy shit, that was awesome! Andrew Ryan spoke the speech in my head...

Will that Steam dudes head get bashed with a golf club? (One of the most awesome scenes this last decade, in my opinion)

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
"I choose the impossible! I choose Rapture Steam!"

Awesome. Can't wait for the conclusion.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
What would Erin and the gang, or even Gabe Newell be going in the Wayland Yutani building?

yeb

Jul 6, 2010
It would be amazing if people at Valve saw this and actually got Gabe to record the speech.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Loving the Bioshock reference. And I can't qait to see what the ending is.

On a side note though, I don't think shoving two pistols into that position in your pants is a good idea.
Scrythe said:
Wait... Purple and gold? Gabe Newell is Ozymandias [http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r117/robster001/Ozymandias.png]?
"And on the Steam window these words appeared: I am Gabe Newell, king of kings, look on my works ye mighty, and despair!"

Thaliur

Jan 3, 2008
Geo Da Sponge said:
Sweet, forget the obvious references, I liked the Discworld one the most (brick in sock).
Yes, that was great. The classical weapon to bring down a superior enemy ;-)

Thaliur

Jan 3, 2008
Geo Da Sponge said:
Sweet, forget the obvious references, I liked the Discworld one the most (brick in sock).
Yes, that was great. The classical weapon to bring down a superior enemy ;-)