Critical Miss: Connor Morgan

BrunDeign

Feb 14, 2008
Erin looks quite smexy in this comic. The clothes of the lady from Homefront help. A lot.

Also a whole lot of those things make sense, but only in hindsight really. And in reality, under the truck wouldn't have worked so well because you don't really "blend in" with the ground as well as with other bodies.

The other two I agree with however. Didn't need the white phosphorous, and he could have thrown that flare.

However you are kind of spoiling a WHOLE LOT of things here. Mainly the whole "Connor kicking it" thing.

i am not god

Dec 6, 2007
Eric the Orange said:
Maybe I'm out of the loop, but when did Erin gain a bottom lip?
This is true, I thought that she'd been looking different lately, I like her before she had a bottom lip...

manythings

Nov 7, 2009
I'm assuming this is some kind of Yankee reference to something (Possibly involving Red Dawn or whatever) anyone want to fill me in?

Scorched_Cascade

Innocence proves nothing
Sep 26, 2008
Eric the Orange said:
Maybe I'm out of the loop, but when did Erin gain a bottom lip?
Quite a while ago. I think the first instance was when she is sat playing with the 3DS at her friend's house.

OT: Love the comic. Connor is an idiot.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
But, but... they're dead bodies!!! And also, you can never go wrong with Willy Petes, NEVER!!!*

*[sub]Note, this is not from experience, just from movies.[/sub]

Also, Captcha: seen dithead

Make of that what you will...

Ajna

Doublethinker
Mar 19, 2009
Now just give me a strip about the annoyance of only getting to open one door throughout the entire campaign, and you'll have hit every annoyance in the game.

Seriously, there are probably a hundred doors, and the AI walks at about half your speed, so you have to wait on them all the damn time.

icyneesan

Feb 28, 2010
God I hated Connor. He was like a bad idea factory.

Ajna said:
Now just give me a strip about the annoyance of only getting to open one door throughout the entire campaign, and you'll have hit every annoyance in the game.

Seriously, there are probably a hundred doors, and the AI walks at about half your speed, so you have to wait on them all the damn time.
Don't forget that invisible wall that prevents you from walking ahead of them :3

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
Yeah, I noticed the Koreans landed in one area of the entire football field. Hell, they could have hidden behind or in the truck...

I remember the Koreans shooting the bodies, and they just happen to shoot at the very edges of the pile, never shooting anywhere near you

thethingthatlurks

Feb 16, 2010
Great comic, but not enough wolverines. I demand more BLOODY WOLVERINES!!!

Is this guy seriously this stupid in the game? Not like I expected much from the story (or CM not exaggerating anything), but that does strike me as retarded...