Critical Miss: Connor Morgan

LTK_70

Aug 28, 2009
A Curious Fellow said:
This is hilarious without context, but what game is it about?
At first I thought it was Left 4 Dead, you know, with all the corpses. But apparently it's Homefront!

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
The bodies thing was perfectly reasonable; it was closer, and under something else would've been way to easy to spot.

The WPs were fine.....until Hopper fucked it up and misfired.

The flare thing though....yeah.......why not just toss it?

TheSYLOH

Feb 5, 2010
No! The Flare thing was an incredibly noble thing to do!

Connor removed himself from the gene-pool!
Future generations might never inherit his stupidity!

A wonderful act of self-sacrifice for the future of the human race as a whole.

TheSYLOH

Feb 5, 2010
Also.. WHY DID CONNOR HAVE TO KILL GOLIATH!

He was the only character I liked.

He wasn't much of a cliche.
He was obviously the most effective fighter in the entire resistance.
He never speaks and thus has the best dialogue of all characters.

R.I.P sweet rolling robotic prince!

The only thing worse was Goliath's North Korean twin brother tried to get his just revenge, and the game forced us to put him down.
That was personally the most difficult thing for me to do in the entire game.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
KefkaCultist said:
Oh its a Homefront joke... That explains why I had no idea who the hell Connor Morgan was.
Don't feel bad. I most certainly have no idea wtf Homefront is.

Still a funny comic

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
Sir John the Net Knight said:
Maybe you guys can do a comic about what a piece of shit Magicka is?
How so, based on my own experiene and what opinion of basially every other review/rant i have seen the only problem was the bugs whih they have been working hard on fixing, i loved magika they really made something new with the enormous spell system and they made it feel natural to use.

But you seem to strongly disagree and i would love to hear about it in details if you have the time.

Edit: hmm my "see" key appears to be broken, please add additional "see"s where needed ^^.

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
Sir John the Net Knight said:
Nice Bayonetta reference at the end. =P

Maybe you guys can do a comic about what a piece of shit Magicka is?
huh, that's what I thought it was
also, HF has some sh*t script

Drummie666

Jan 1, 2011
Yeah, the moment I heard "white phosphorus" (I haven't played homefront, only watched Tobuscus' Let's Play) I was thinking "Who am I supposed to be rooting for again? Use of that stuff in war is banned for a reason."

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Drummie666 said:
Yeah, the moment I heard "white phosphorus" (I haven't played homefront, only watched Tobuscus' Let's Play) I was thinking "Who am I supposed to be rooting for again? Use of that stuff in war is banned for a reason."
The straw liberal (Rianna) who quite naturally gets deliberalised when she realises the "harsh realities of war"(tm) puts up a hilarious token response every time Connor wants to do something retarded/out right unethical.

"No, Connor! This stuff is inhumane!"
"Shut up!"
"Okay..."

That pretty much sums every interaction Connor has with every character. Connor tells them to do something retarded, they protest, he tells them to do it again. They do it. This reaches ridiculous heights (pun intended) when he demands Hopper throws himself from a helicopter onto a speeding tanker.