Critical Miss: Derezzed

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
lesson learned

you don't fuck with cybernetical avatars that live inside your computer and have access to everything you have

for the record

I loved that movie: 12/10

<..>

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
...It's all about the Pentiums? What? What?

OT: Okay, if something like that were to actually happen, I'm not sure whether it'd be awesome in the long run, or if we'd be totally screwed. Nice strip this week.

Dectilon

Sep 20, 2007
It was a good movie... if you like pretty lights, and ONLY pretty lights. And Daft Punk I guess.

hyperdrachen

Jan 1, 2008
I thought it was a pretty damn good movie. Is it ok if I use that shot of clu and mcp as my facebook picture?

Hashime

Jan 13, 2010
I also quite liked the movie. The plot was not amazing, but it was not terrible. The action sequences were amazing, the CG (except Jeff Bridges' face) was top notch, and the acting was good. The soundtrack was also amazing, and the scenery also did not hurt.

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Rationalization said:
Wait, so is it or is it not great?
It's a dumb movie with beautiful visuals and a great soundtrack based around a completely ridiculous concept that makes absolutely no sense under even the most basic scrutiny.

Much like the first film.

Also. Normally not a "go see it for the actors" kind of guy but holy shit Olivia Wilde. Also, Jeff Bridges as a bizzaro world Obi Wan Kenobi.

D Moness

Left the building
Sep 16, 2010
HankMan said:
Grey Carter said:
Raydell and Carter got a flat screen monitor forty inches wide, they believe that your says "Etch-A-Sketch" on the side.
My what?
Lol reference to a song

Weird al - All about the pentiums

Though Magnatek ninja'd me on that one

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
A fantastic B movie of a B movie.

Its very much a TRON movie, down to the parts where TRON is yet again a minor character XD

as everyone has said already who reviewed the movie, its got a fantastic soundtrack. Daft Punk so totally found the TRON sound. It better win an Oscar for Best Original Soundtrack! cause i can't possible think of one more original this year :p