Critical Miss: Do Not Past Go...

Dogstile

New member
Jan 17, 2009
5,093
0
0
...
Oh god, SHE'S DEAD! YOU MONSTER FUTURE VERSION OF HER. YOU MONSTER

(edit: no, I don't know her name, its slipped my mind)
 
Sep 9, 2007
631
0
0
I could almost see this as a real game, sadly enough. Its basically Singularity, the board game, with property management thrown in and less E99.
 

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
4,806
0
0
When are you guys gonna figure out what's to happen next? Cuz I really want to see the conclusion of children of steam!
 

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
2,419
0
0
But... wait... if her future self killed her past self, how would her future self survive in order to travel back and kill herself?

*brain implosion imminent*
 

knhirt

New member
Nov 9, 2009
399
0
0
GeorgW said:
When are you guys gonna figure out what's to happen next? Cuz I really want to see the conclusion of children of steam!
I'm guessing they couldn't figure out an ending for that series after all.
Either that, or they plan to release the last chapter much later.

Sounds sort of familiar, when I think about it.
 

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
4,252
0
0
GeorgW said:
When are you guys gonna figure out what's to happen next? Cuz I really want to see the conclusion of children of steam!
Unfortunately, the children of steam crashed to desktop, all data was lost. *ba-dumsh* Im here all week folks!
 

WanderingFool

New member
Apr 9, 2009
3,991
0
0
The Eupho Guy said:
I could almost see this as a real game, sadly enough. Its basically Singularity, the board game, with property management thrown in and less E99.
Dude... did you have to remind us of that crap...
 

Boba Frag

New member
Dec 11, 2009
1,288
0
0
Great stuff, guys. Loved it, particularly (what I see as) the cliche of time travel in anything :p
Keep it up, guys!
 

Deathlyphil

New member
Mar 6, 2008
222
0
0
Scrumpmonkey said:
You should have just killed hitler, i think we all know how good of an idea THAT was[footnote] So i guess we are just going to forget we ever saw Kane in RA1 thus making the univerese gloriously linked? Im not sure how much worse EA could have handled the franchise. Oh wait, CnC4 happened. [/footnote] **Glares at Einstein**.
Timelines are hard to keep straight, but here goes. If the Russians win RA1, then Kane appears and CnC happens. If the Allies win RA1 then RA2 kicks off with the Russians fighting back. RA3 is based on the Allies winning RA2.
 

Swaki

New member
Apr 15, 2009
2,015
0
0
Aww, at first i just thought it was a terrible comic, but people seem to really like it, i guess i just didn't get it, or everyone but me is wrong, yeah that must be it.
 

PurpleSkull

New member
Mar 20, 2009
89
0
0
Deathlyphil said:
Scrumpmonkey said:
You should have just killed hitler, i think we all know how good of an idea THAT was[footnote] So i guess we are just going to forget we ever saw Kane in RA1 thus making the univerese gloriously linked? Im not sure how much worse EA could have handled the franchise. Oh wait, CnC4 happened. [/footnote] **Glares at Einstein**.
Timelines are hard to keep straight, but here goes. If the Russians win RA1, then Kane appears and CnC happens. If the Allies win RA1 then RA2 kicks off with the Russians fighting back. RA3 is based on the Allies winning RA2.
Fans never really connect C&C 1 and RA 1 though. Westwood always regretted ever making that connection between the two games. It seemed like a good idea back then when they considered RA1 to be the sucessor of C&C1, but not after they decided to split the two universes.

So...never happend. Ignore it. Move on, nothing to see here.