Critical Miss: God Emperor of Steam #2

TheMadTypist

Sep 8, 2009
Gabe: now an EPIC WARRIOR of an apocalyptic world. Bow before his might, ye gamers, and tremble! He who controls the steam, controls the digital distribution!

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
I laughed out loud at the "Come at me bro."

You guys have a nice system for the memes. You definitely don't overdue them, so when you do use them they just fit perfectly. Like "U mad, son?" in the Video Game Ban court.

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
icyneesan said:
We can only pray Gabe doesn't know a thunder-type move D:
There was lightning in the background when he said "Come at me, Bro"... we'll miss you slowbro!

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Go Gabe! Get that worthless IGN tool before he posts more false news or writes another piss-poor review!

therandombear said:
Holy shit, that is quite possibly the most awesome thing ever. Thank you for sharing that.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
HankMan said:
Get him Bro!
Rydell and Carter used Cliff-hanger, It's supper effective!
Very effective!! I Seriously went DAAAAAAAYUUUUUM out loud when he said "Come at me Bro"

XD Seriously this keeps getting better and better!

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Christ, Gabe is evil...
He runs Valve...of course he's evil

Dude makes Kefka, Madara Uchiha, Aizen, Alucard and even Ozymandias look like kittens compared to how evil he is.

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
Did you really think that would stop me, Gabe? I represent IGN. The world's most important PC game is no more relevant to me than the world's most important Virtual Boy game.

Pardon me if I'm stealing the jokes you were leaving for next week. ;)

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Arawn.Chernobog said:
therandombear said:
Slowbro could use some assistance...
Please, You think a pitiful Wobbuffet will help you, Bro? BEHOLD, GABE'S DIGLETT!

O__O....HOLY MOTHER OF CHRIST!!!....That explains so much and so little at the same time.

WrcklessIntent

Apr 16, 2009
Canid117 said:
Nautical Honors Society said:
The Slowbros are the best I hope lance doesn't die.
Thats Chad bro.
Your right it is Chad but Erin does call him Lance in the comic.
OT I think this is going to be epic but if it ends the same way as watch men i'll be pissed. I mean it would be a good ending I'd just be mad like i was upset with watchmen's ending.

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
Even if the Slowbros do seem to be shameless rip offs of NIS's Prinny routine, I am indeed cheering for them. Sadly, being a Watchmen analogy I'm afraid we know how this will end.

Though of course not being the comic writer my sense of humor would probably have the Slobro simply pull out a gun, shoot him, and then instead of letting him roll over and show "oh gee he really did catch a bullet" saying "I saw this movie once..." before shooting him like 40x while he's still down.... which is the sensible thing that nobody seems to remember to do in any horror movie where it would make a differance.

... besides, if Gabe loses this, then any hope for "Episode 3" vanishes for those that care. As a result we can pretty much predict how this will continue.