Critical Miss: God Emperor of Steam #2

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
I have never once laughed that the whole, "Come at me Bro" meme until now.

Well played Clerks. Well played.

Rocketboy13

Oct 21, 2008
And lo, there came a time, when the phrase, "Come at me bro" and a pic of a muscular pokemon became a meme. And Nobody really minded.

SteewpidZombie

Dec 31, 2010
GO GET HIM BRO!

Hopefully in the meantime those two 'dick joke' guys are circling around for a surprise attack

jojoemon

May 20, 2008
deth2munkies said:
When the hell did Gabe Newell turn into this guy:

Or, you know, maybe he never turned into Alucard and instead became Adrian Veidt; the guy who's actually being parodied.

Shihoudani

Oct 3, 2009
I must say the Critical Miss comic's have gotten a lot better in the past few weeks. I hope they continue to ride along this new trend.

5t3v0

Jan 15, 2011
Is it wrong of me to be supporting gaben? Damn PC fanboyism I suffer from...

Shamanic Rhythm

Dec 6, 2009
I'm just gonna put my hand up and politely say that I'm not a fan of this story arc. The idea of a digital distribution service causing an apocalypse was humorous for the first couple of comics but it's gone way past the point where willing suspension of disbelief allows me to accept it as a parody. Also, trying to introduce pathos into the mix with one of of the Slowpoke characters dying was a really awkward tonal shift. To be honest, I can't even see what the punchline is here, other than a reference to an obscure internet meme. I hope you read this in the constructive spirit it's intended.

Bravo 21

May 11, 2010
Shamanic Rhythm said:
I see what your saying, and i agree it has gone on quite long, but well, I do kind of really like lance and chad bro, their broship is really what made this story arc for me

mew1234321

Oct 15, 2009
This is possibly the greatest thing my eyes have ever to witness.

Once this arc has finished, I think I shall remove them, so as not to be stained by lesser images.

Plucky

Enthusiast Magician
Jan 16, 2011
The arc so far is pretty awesome, but no offence...but i really don't get the joke of the entire arc to be honest. :/

EDIT: Maybe i do get it slightly, but it seems quite a far way just to jab slightly. :x