Critical Miss: God Emperor of Steam #2

Ghored

Mar 15, 2010
See this comic.
Laugh my ass off.
Attempt to post images of COME AT ME BRO from Halolz.
See that I've been ninja'd several times.

TheMann

Jul 13, 2010
Khushal said:
Isn't Lance the one who died, bro?
Yeah, bro, I'm pretty sure it was Lance. I remember even double checking out of curiosity, bro. Then again, Erin could never tell them apart anyway.

Man, Gabe looks totally bad-ass. Not only is he a plastic spork ninja, but now the panel with the lightning at his back. I just hope Episode 3 owns as much as he is.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Madara XIII said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Christ, Gabe is evil...
He runs Valve...of course he's evil

Dude makes Kefka, Madara Uchiha, Aizen, Alucard and even Ozymandias look like kittens compared to how evil he is.
More evil then Alucard!? IMPOSSIBLE! Such a creature would be a singularity of pure evil..

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Infernai said:
Madara XIII said:
Christ, Gabe is evil...

Dude makes Kefka, Madara Uchiha, Aizen, Alucard and even Ozymandias look like kittens compared to how evil he is.
More evil then Alucard!? IMPOSSIBLE! Such a creature would be a singularity of pure evil..
Need I remind you he shut down Steam!? Not even Alucard would go that far....plus he
cried like a punk when his arch-nemesis Anderson died
*Giggle*

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
superbatranger said:
Madara XIII said:
Christ, Gabe is evil...

But, is he as evil as John Doe?
Wait you mean John Doe from the movie Se7en!?.... Ok that there is pretty evil....secondly that gives me an idea!!!

*Hands you a Box with a bow-tie on it* Bet you can't guess what's in there?

Mwahahahaha

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
jojoemon said:
deth2munkies said:
When the hell did Gabe Newell turn into this guy:

Or, you know, maybe he never turned into Alucard and instead became Adrian Veidt; the guy who's actually being parodied.
I thinke he was just making a reference to how evil Alucard is and how Gabe is ranking pretty high up there on the evil scale. Hell he's even surpassed the Nazi Major from Hellsing
XP

Sun Flash

Fus Roh Dizzle
Apr 15, 2009
Is it bad that the first thing I thought upon seeing the last panel was "I'm not friend, buddy!"

either way, this building up to be super awesome.

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
"It's not fair! To remind you, of the mess you made when you went away!"
*ahem*
I so hope the bro falcon punches him.....BROFIST!

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
"Come at me ... Bro!"
Laughed so hard when I read that. You guys do a real good job of inserting memes like that into the comic. Can't wait for the next strip.

And that Minecraft commercial? Delightfully weird.

team star pug

Sep 29, 2009
I can vaguely remember when this comic used to be about a magazine...

Any way, can't wait to find out what happens next.

dmcc85

Feb 18, 2010
damn... BRO will FALL and DIE... poor FLEGMON... evolved into Lahmus...
could have gotten evolved into Laschoking by getting traded

oh, i see in english it is "Slowpoke" then "Slowbro" and when beeing traded "Slowking"

Elexia

Dec 24, 2008
I really like Critical Miss as a comic series, and for the moment I'm liking this arc.

However, I prefer the strips that have the whole story on one page, when it was about game reviews or gameplay. The humour in those have been sharper and more polished. I feel isolated reading episodes like this where even though I play on Steam, I have no idea what the heck is going on. The previous one with zombies and 'bros' were also entirely lost on me.

I appreciate it must be harder coming up with the idea for a single page than a series, so I'll ride this arc out.

Maxi-005

Jan 25, 2010

It's going to be a fight of epic proportions, mighty Gabe Newell, in Ozymandias costume VS. SlowBRO from IGN... Place your bets people!