Critical Miss: God Emperor of Steam #3

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
canadamus_prime said:
I want to know where Gabe got the gun from. He didn't have it in the last comic and I don't see anywhere on that robe thing where you could keep a gun.
You mean aside from the part in the last strip where Gabe picked the gun up off the ground and then proceeded to smash Erin in the face with it?

Banana Cannon

Jun 15, 2010
He's Chad, bros. And I love this Arc, especially with the applied speech originally done by Andrew Ryan from Bioshock before the fight kicked off. If Chad pulls off a final patented pokemon attack, it'd make a great ending for the comic!

Dublin Solo

Feb 18, 2010
I kinda forgot what this arc was all about. I guess I'll simply wait a few weeks and read again the whole thing, cause now, it really doesn't make any sense to me. I guess I'm too old, or something.

drivel

Aug 1, 2008
Really fun story arc. Great homage to Watchmen. Also, love the Elbow reference. The Seldom Seen Kid is a fantastic album.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Grey Carter said:
canadamus_prime said:
I want to know where Gabe got the gun from. He didn't have it in the last comic and I don't see anywhere on that robe thing where you could keep a gun.
You mean aside from the part in the last strip where Gabe picked the gun up off the ground and then proceeded to smash Erin in the face with it?
...oh. whoops, nevermind then.

Galad

Nov 4, 2009
dunno about the rest, but I find the "bro" thing retarded. As well as taking away most value from the comic. Sorry, just my opinion :(

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Gabe used double shot.
It's super-effective!
*Annoying warning sound starts playing*
Chad used slam...

Argh! I have to wait until the next comic! The suspense!

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
You didn't want to do this story arch, did you? I can tell because it lacks the usual energy and humor your other pieces have.

MikoSquiz

Nov 23, 2009
I'm not sure what's going on any more, but it does all seem an awful lot like Jr. High fanfic. Come on, son. Pull yourself together.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
I don't know what just happen.

...It's like Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan meets Watchmen meets FUCKING DAWN OF THE DEAD.

And Gosh damnit, it's fucking AWESOME.