Critical Miss: Hardline

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
King Whurdler said:
Deathfish15 said:
I swear that you guys are purposely trying to implant controversy in your comics. Did the WGDF get you THAT many page clicks that the underlying context of it must now pop up at least once a week in your comics?
Is Rodney King that controversial anymore? I thought it was pretty much established fact at this point, that police brutality was in some way involved, regardless of how guilty he may or may not have been.
If jokes about an event that took place twenty years ago offend you, I made some jokes about the french revolution earlier this week that will blow your bollocks off.

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
King Whurdler said:
The Wooster said:
King Whurdler said:
Deathfish15 said:
I swear that you guys are purposely trying to implant controversy in your comics. Did the WGDF get you THAT many page clicks that the underlying context of it must now pop up at least once a week in your comics?
Is Rodney King that controversial anymore? I thought it was pretty much established fact at this point, that police brutality was in some way involved, regardless of how guilty he may or may not have been.
If jokes about an event that took place twenty years ago offend you, I made some jokes about the french revolution earlier this week that will blow your bollocks off.
What makes you think I'm the offended party?
It's because your posts are black. Not that I'm judging. Some of my best posts are black.

Vegosiux

May 18, 2011
Who's Rodney King? Nevermind, I'll google it.

Funnily enough, this might already be happening on the mod level...

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
'Inevitable racism in the comments'

I don't think I've ever looked forward to the tabs as much as I have the comic XD

'You have been arrested, unlock judicial system for 5.99?'

"If you would like to acquire the services of Zombie Johnny Cochran, please pay $3,000.00 now or face Murder 1 charges and an all white jury."

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
It's not like the Dead Space series could get any more ridiculous.
Fasckira said:
I look forward to the Daily Mail or similar getting a hold of the last panel then releasing an article about how its a new game being developed, and how it symbolises the fall of morality and the corruption of our children.
Do NOT give them any ideas!

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Ooh. [sub][sub]Edgy.[/sub][/sub]

...What the @#$% is Hardline?

I mean, I presume we're not talking about this.

tehroc

Jul 6, 2009
This offtopic but I think we should collectively boycott this new Battlefield. Militarized police force doesn't bother anyone? This is just part of the plan to desensitize us to our ever expanding police state. This is some serious Alex Jones type conspiracy shit that even sometimes we should pay attention too.

WWmelb

Sep 7, 2011
Scars Unseen said:
King Whurdler said:
The Wooster said:
King Whurdler said:
Deathfish15 said:
What makes you think I'm the offended party?
It's because your posts are black. Not that I'm judging. Some of my best posts are black.
Just.. LMFAO. That made my day before work. Cheers

Cerebrawl

Feb 19, 2014
Callate said:

The latest battlefield(currently in beta), it has a counter-strike-esque cops vs robbers theme, though being a battlefield game, it of course has vehicles the players can use.

Bindal

May 14, 2012
Callate said:

A 60?-reskin of Battlefield 4. (Which in itself was already a 60?-mod for BF3 but at least BF4 would've been worth selling - just not for full price)

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Stop giving EA ideas!!!

Who knows how many spies they have hanging around forums looking for the next big money swindle?

Kathinka

Jan 17, 2010
that joke is so dark, it has to sit in the rear of the bus.

Zachary Amaranth said:
That's what you get for disturbing the peas....
that..made me actually cringe irl. well done sir.