Critical Miss: Harry Potter

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
Weslebear said:
Also, how can barely anyone not know what yiffing is if you spend any time on the internet? People need to get on 4chan more often.
I was going to say, you'd think people would at least have a close enough idea to know better than to just google it.

mcnally86

Apr 23, 2008
Baneat said:
mcnally86 said:
Magnalian said:
I never knew Hufflepuff consisted solely of furries. Thanks for setting me straight.
Scizophrenic Llama said:
Oh, that one made me laugh. I'm lucky enough to have had yiffing explained to me rather than the usual, "Look it up."
You could just use wikipedia; no pictures.
Its worse than furies. Hagrad was In H-Puff didn't he collects animals? I need mind bleach I just remembered that giant spider was in love with him.

But remember about the hat. D-dor keeps it in his office. So he basically reads every kids brain then reviews the info later. Ewwww. I hate that school now.
Hagrid was in Gryffindor.
\

Guess I was wrong. I though he made yellow things. Knitted them and whatnot. Been a long time.

Mokuren

Feb 19, 2009
Scizophrenic Llama said:
Oh, that one made me laugh. I'm lucky enough to have had yiffing explained to me rather than the usual, "Look it up."
... You consider yourself "lucky" for having someone explain you what yiffing is?

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Nice one, really made me laugh!
Ah yes, yiffing. Well, never liked 'em Uffelpuffs, I say!
Always up to no good, they are!

Scizophrenic Llama

Is in space!
Dec 5, 2007
Mokuren said:
Scizophrenic Llama said:
... You consider yourself "lucky" for having someone explain you what yiffing is?
It was a very quick five word explanation that confirmed I had no interest in the subject thus quelling any need to look into it further. I'd still say having it explained in more detail than that would be better than any pictures you'd stumble upon.

super_mumbles

Sep 24, 2008
Great comic. Would have been awesome to see this version of the hat in the movies.

PS Quite surprised at the number of people here who have no idea what yiffing is.
*shudder* How I envy those people.

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
I don't do no yiffing [shudder], but other than taht......I would SO be a hufflepuff ^_^. I just know it.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
HAHAHA XD

o nice i'll tuck that neatly in with my ever growing list of depravity. Thanks hehehe

Pat8u

Apr 7, 2011
looked that term up in the wiki came up with with something about animals I am very confused
ot great except for that last joke

FFKonoko

Nov 26, 2009
I always hated the whole house of bastards approach. Sure, its meant to merely be 'ambition' or 'self-improvement' when they put a positive spin on it, and [last book spoilers] the head of slytherin house dueled Voldemort with the others...but they're still mostly bastards with a large tendency towards making them more bastardly.
Heck, thats pretty much what happened with Snape.

I reread the last book very recently. >_>

Nice comic though!

AceAngel

May 12, 2010
I'm surprised there aren't too many jokes in this level of quality...other then the college humor one.