Critical Miss: Just Another 9 to 5, Part 2

enzilewulf

Jun 19, 2009
Good to know im not the only one who sees video game characters in real life....

Also that part with Sonic made me laugh uncontrollably.

Renegade-pizza

Jul 26, 2010
She should've said an invisible force ripped it off...that would've explained the scream. Are we trying something a little deeper, ey? Can't wait...First.

Renegade-pizza

Jul 26, 2010
PixelJunk said:
Were those zoombinis in the column? Whoa... major flashbacks.
enzilewulf said:
Good to know im not the only one who sees video game characters in real life....

Also that part with Sonic made me laugh uncontrollably.
Curse you and my crappy internet!!

PixelJunk

Jun 28, 2010
You should totally make a Creeper in the next comic. Blows up her office space when in reality she's doing it herself or something. lol

AngryMongoose

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2010
PixelJunk said:
Were those zoombinis in the column? Whoa... major flashbacks.
Hellz yeah!

Man, fuck that guy. He wasn't hard to pass, but he was such an asshole.

Leonhart321

Mar 15, 2010
Man, I remember playing zoombinis to death when I was young. So glad to see that I'm not the only one to remember that game :3

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Seems like an odd choice to start another storyline arc right now. I would have expected more game related joke comics with such a heavily populated new release schedule and all that.

Of course judging by the comments before mine it looks like people are enjoying it so maybe I should just shut up.

OctalLord

May 20, 2010
ZZoMBiE13 said:
Seems like an odd choice to start another storyline arc right now. I would have expected more game related joke comics with such a heavily populated new release schedule and all that.

Of course judging by the comments before mine it looks like people are enjoying it so maybe I should just shut up.
In the description for part 1 Cory explains why he's doing a story-arc. Right now.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
+1 to "I remember the zombinies."

That pizza guy was a pain in the arse. I almost head-butted the monitor when, after dozens of combinations, it turned out that he just wanted a plain pizza with no topping.

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
OctalLord said:
ZZoMBiE13 said:

In the description for part 1 Cory explains why he's doing a story-arc. Right now.
Well my browser has been acting weird and putting up a strange error message down at the bottom of these pages (I think it has something to do with the Facebook comment section, not sure though).

Still, thanks for the heads up. I'll open it up in another browser and take a look when I'm at home. :)

Jan 27, 2011
Is it sad that I know EXACTLY what the joke in the first panel was?

...Seriously, I hated that damn guy. At least TELL ME WHAT KIND OF PIZZA YOU WANT and stop smacking my zoombinis away when I give you the wrong topping! >: (