Critical Miss: Kanyecraft

npath

Apr 2, 2010
I'm glad I read this at the beginning of the day. Hopefully I will have forgotten it by the time I go to sleep.

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
Is there no boundary that Minecraft won't be breaking? No media left un-impregnated with its blocky, mad mining mayhem? WHY WON'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE MINECRAFT?

OH right, because you are so awesome. So goooooooood. Kanye's teeth don't stand a chance.

Tirnor

Sep 3, 2009
My first thought was 'Hey, you don't use the same pick to tunnel as you do you mine valuables. Use a crappy wood pickaxe to get around. Conserve that iron!'

My second thought was... ugh, too much Minecraft for me.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
lol that would ruin my day if a block man bust thru a wall wanting my diamond teeth! XD

insanelich

Reportable Offender
Sep 3, 2008
Tirnor said:
My first thought was 'Hey, you don't use the same pick to tunnel as you do you mine valuables. Use a crappy wood pickaxe to get around. Conserve that iron!'

Use a stone pickaxe to get around, stone's plentiful.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
HankMan said:
"Look what I got from mining! A block of retarded rapper!"
Too bad that's so common.

At least the "I'ma let you finish" thing never finished. That joke's so overdone it's practically retro.

CosmicCommander

Friendly Neighborhood Troll?
Apr 11, 2009
I don't get it.

Sorry.

Most people here don't play Minecraft, you see... And even after I've got the joke, it's not funny.

kebab4you

Jan 3, 2010
Tirnor said:

Iron isn't that rare either, maybe at start but later on you might as well use it for pickaxes :3