Critical Miss: Kanyecraft

8bitmaster

Devourer of pie
Nov 9, 2009
hes coming for you... I know diamond is rare, and he has a good source of it. Pretty understandable, but funny nonetheless.

Infesord

Apr 27, 2010
T-Bone24 said:
That's actually really damn creepy. Mr Minecraft stares into my soul.
Well, staring can't be that bad. If our souls were physical tangible material, he'd rip them out, scoop them up, then make buildings out of them too.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
What's this, the minecraft avatar as something scary? I didn't think it could be done...

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
I just had a thought. Imagine Kanye having people make a statue of him in minecraft.
For some reason I can imagine people destroying that like the statue of Saddam we removed in Iraq.

took me a while to get the joke and ow, pickaxe to the teeth. It couldn't happen to a nicer person.

Magnalian

Dec 10, 2009
Tirnor said:
My first thought was 'Hey, you don't use the same pick to tunnel as you do you mine valuables. Use a crappy wood pickaxe to get around. Conserve that iron!'

My second thought was... ugh, too much Minecraft for me.
My first thought was: 'Why is he wearing a golden helmet?'

Shihoudani

Oct 3, 2009
Magnalian said:
Tirnor said:
My first thought was 'Hey, you don't use the same pick to tunnel as you do you mine valuables. Use a crappy wood pickaxe to get around. Conserve that iron!'

My first thought was: 'Why is he wearing a golden helmet?'
Naturally for the Bling!

insanelich

Reportable Offender
Sep 3, 2008
kebab4you said:
Tirnor said:

Iron isn't that rare either, maybe at start but later on you might as well use it for pickaxes :3
Minecart tracks and armor. Both eat a ton of iron.

ohgodalex

May 21, 2009
CosmicCommander said:
I don't get it.

Sorry.

Most people here don't play Minecraft, you see... And even after I've got the joke, it's not funny.
Most people do play Minecraft. You sound lonely. Have a pickaxe.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
This is honestly what id consider a smart joke.
Even some people who play minecraft might not get this joke right of the bat.

R4di4ti0n.

Sep 11, 2009
kebab4you said:
Tirnor said:

Iron isn't that rare either, maybe at start but later on you might as well use it for pickaxes :3
Actually, you can build a stone generator and a tree farm, and never run out of materials. On the other hand, Iron is limited so it is best used to make other things that youll need because if you play a world long enough, youll be searching for 2 or 3 blocks most of the way across your world.