Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
Queen Michael said:
Cap said:
I spotted a much subtler dick joke in the last panel. Can anyone else?

Also, I found this strip highly amusing.
I can't. What is it?
I wouldn't really call it a dick joke...just a swipe at vogue, unless it's something even more "subtle". I wouldn't call it subtle either, just hard to see.

zombie711

Aug 17, 2009
Queen Michael said:
Cap said:

I can't. What is it?
On the vouge magazine, in the cornor it say "7 tips on how to look good latin dick". I dont get it but its there.

Jeralt2100

Jun 9, 2010
My question is if 'neither of them' is true, then who or what is Mol in relation to Erin? I'd always assumed they were together, but roommates, sisters, maybe?

Wandrecanada

Oct 3, 2008
zombie711 said:
Queen Michael said:
Cap said:

I can't. What is it?
On the vouge magazine, in the cornor it say "7 tips on how to look good latin dick". I dont get it but its there.
I was under the impression that it was baitin dick not latin dick... you gelatinous hambeast.

Mysnomer

Nov 11, 2009
Grey Carter said:
Critical Miss: LESBIANS

Making out on top of a copy of Skyrim. In Minecraft

Read Full Article
You need to post a version of that Vogue cover with legible text, all of it, not just your dick jokes. Also, why does she have a Vogue cover poster, and is that anybody specific in the picture, or just a generic model?

Wandrecanada said:
zombie711 said:
Queen Michael said:
Cap said:

I can't. What is it?
I was under the impression that it was baitin dick not latin dick... you gelatinous hambeast.
I'm almost positive it says "eatin" dick.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
This comic does bring up one question you failed to answer in the subtext. Why WOULD Knuckles be fighting Bowser?

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
zombie711 said:
Wandrecanada said:
Eatin' ... it's eatin'.

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
I dunno, maybe we're getting exactly what was advertised and Grey and Corey are just in denial about characters that have taken on lives of their own. Just 'cuz they are Lesbians doesn't mean there is going to be sex involved in the strip.

While your distracted by the image of Knuckles and Bowser you tend to overlook a surprising phallic object lying on the shelf next to them. Then down below you have this "obelisk" looking thing.... and well I'm sure nobody here has ever seen a movie with a girl doing a full split in supension being slowly and painfully lowered...

Then why do we have a babe on a vogue cover in a girl's office? Or is that supposed to be Jason Stathem in Drag (hard to tell). Either way it's noticible since the lady in question apparently doesn't report for Vogue and it's not her cover.

Yes, Corey and Grey are in denial, going "no, our creations are not like this... we just started drawing them, and wow... no, just no. Artistic creations cannot take on their own life. This is NOT a warped version of Galatea in 2-D... ARGGHHHHH!!!!"

Now, I'll lead you to wonder whether I'm joking or if I'm entirely serious.........

Trogdor1138

May 28, 2010
I sat there for 10 seconds going "Wait... What did..."

But then I got it and laughed. Now I have lesbians on the mind though.

rembrandtqeinstein

Sep 4, 2009
And the stupidity talked about in the comic will continue until we figure out a way to get away from the ad supported model where page loads, no matter how misleading the link that got the person there was, equal money.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Vrach said:
So is this satire on the long-ongoing trend of Escapist News Section using misleading titles?

Anyway, well done :)
Would the Escapist treat us that way?

Anyway, couldn't help but think of Boston Legal