Critical Miss: Stowaways #7

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
WanderingFool said:
Erin should know better... the CD-i games dont exist...
Eh. I'd rather try playing them than touch Majora's Mask or Phantom Hourglass again. Or watching the cartoon. Actually I already did that, and I know the cartoon is better. At least it has an "It's so bad it's funny" thing going on.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
"Well excuuuu-"

Poor Erin, even her own hallucinations mess with her.

As much as I'd like for the CDI to not exist they did have some pretty good gems in them, such a curse to live with.

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Great one, too bad I'm the only at my workplace who understands this, so I can't share it with my fellows.

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
Cavouku said:
I know this is such a minor thing, but I appreciate that they made him write left-handed.

I'm just a sucker for those little things. That and if they hadn't, I'm sure there'd be many... many complaints.
Is it established anywhere that link WRITES left handed? Because people don't necessarily use the same hand for everything. I write left handed and use a sword right handed, for example.

VanTesla

Apr 19, 2011
Lol. When Link was about to write "well excuse me, princess" I had that horrid cartoon image...

SteewpidZombie

Dec 31, 2010
I love these storylines that keep happening! 'God Emperor of Steam' was funny indeed, but this one seems more serious/cool in it's own right.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
I laughed. A lot. Looking forward to see how this arc unfolds and please, more funny bits in this seemingly serious arc.

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
Just think of it this way, Erin. Without the hallucinations, it sure is boring around here.

Cavouku

Mar 14, 2008
ultrachicken said:
Cavouku said:
I know this is such a minor thing, but I appreciate that they made him write left-handed.

I'm just a sucker for those little things. That and if they hadn't, I'm sure there'd be many... many complaints.
Is it established anywhere that link WRITES left handed? Because people don't necessarily use the same hand for everything. I write left handed and use a sword right handed, for example.
Huh, interesting. As a righty, I can't see myself using a sword lefty. Wait one sec...

...Nope, that's just weird to me. Still, I can give you that as a possibility, but I'm gonna keep that possibility a key word.

DragonWright

May 25, 2009
Aw, she is our Princess.

...wait, does this mean she has the Triforce of Wisdom?

Does that mean her boss has the Triforce of Power?

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
The Cheezy One said:
In my mind, Link has always been English. Not sure why, seeing as most of what I heard him say was: "eah, eah, eaaarrrrgh" and that weird sounds he makes when you throw him off a cliff.
Well, I heard him say 'hi' and 'yes' or some other similar short statements in Wind Waker...
So to say he never uses actual words even without invoking things people would prefer to forget isn't true either.

It does make me wonder what the language in hyrule is though... The written language is clearly something unique.
(You see it on buildings a lot...)