Critical Miss: Stowaways #7

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
mjc0961 said:
WanderingFool said:
Erin should know better... the CD-i games dont exist...
Eh. I'd rather try playing them than touch Majora's Mask or Phantom Hourglass again. Or watching the cartoon. Actually I already did that, and I know the cartoon is better. At least it has an "It's so bad it's funny" thing going on.
I actually rate Major's Mask near the top of my Favorite Zelda games. But Im steering clear of Hourglass, also.

Genixma

Sep 22, 2009
Don't poke the bear.
Or in this case the well equipped weapon hiding Elf in a green tunic.

andy25100

Sep 5, 2010
I do not want this series to end as it is to awesome not to,as Erin is better with the hallucinations.

Rinshan Kaihou

Dec 3, 2009
I lol'ed hard. But I also srs'd because I feel sad for Erin, worried about her. Damn you, you've made a fictional character I actually care about?!

bagless_hound

Jan 12, 2010
CrystalShadow said:
Well, I heard him say 'hi' and 'yes' or some other similar short statements in Wind Waker... So to say he never uses actual words even without invoking things people would prefer to forget isn't true either.
The gabbiest Link got in Wind Waker was when he'd take control of statues for certain puzzles. If link got too far ahead of the following statue they would stop. Then there would be a command that got Link to yell "Come on!" then the statue would hurry over to where Link was. Those were really the only words he spoke. Wind Waker= Best Zelda game evar.

Worr Monger

Jan 21, 2008
HA... Ok.. I enjoy this comic, but this is probably the first time I really laughed.

That ending was hilarious.

Iklwa

Jan 27, 2010
It seems her stuttering is mostly associated with cursing...hmm...

Also, loving this storyline, I'm excited to see where it goes!

And where's Suchong?

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
Looking at this comic again, I'm ashamed to admit I overlooked something...

That is one well-drawn Hylean Shield. Nice job on the details, guys!