Critical Miss: Stowaways: Ending

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
So her "visions" might not be entierly imaginary? Notice how the car behind them bumbs on something "invisible"

Mr. GameBrain

Aug 10, 2009
Phew....

*5 minutes later*

TRY A SOMERSAULT!!!

GAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!

*CRASH!!*

*The next day CSI investigate the scene*

One of the victims was having delusions that Peppy Hare was telling her to "do a barrel roll"

I guess they should have.... used the brakes.

YEAAAAAHHH!!!!!

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
IamQ said:
So her "visions" might not be entierly imaginary? Notice how the car behind them bumbs on something "invisible"
...oh.

Oh, no.

Suppose Erin isn't just going 'round the bend. Suppose the accident unlocked some sort of latent psychic power- the ability to materialize her thoughts. Sure, they can't actually be seen right now, but you know how those inexplicable, seemingly-impossible powers work- they only get stronger. And only Erin's ability to avoid stress and insane situations is what's keeping all her inner angels and demons from spilling out into reality.

We. Are. SCREWED.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
So... this storyline was essentially a way to stick game characters in the mostly realistic storyline without making it come off as too dumb or random?

I... I... it's...

*stands up*

*applauds*

SirCannonFodder

Nov 23, 2007
So she almost dies in a car crash, and Erin STILL doesn't wear a freaking seatbelt? How god-damn retarded is she?

Wolfbane_Daoine

Mar 2, 2011
I'm just glad I wasn't the only one to notice that she wasn't wearing a seat belt. Maybe she's trying for a second round of head trauma to get rid of her hallucinations?

Neferius

Sep 1, 2010
The expression on Molly's face in those last two panels... I have seen it before on other people's faces. THEY HAUNT ME o_O