Critical Miss: The Bad News...

Keava

Mar 1, 2010
I think now, the only thing Nintendo fans can do, is to send an apology letter to Iwata each time they buy a game for any of the Nintendo systems.

drkchmst

Mar 28, 2010
Grammar spelling and error checking are over rated when it comes to reporting good news

Kjakings

Nov 18, 2009
I may be missing something, but what the hell happened to that whole 'Stowaways' thing? Does it just end with a truck maybe running over a possibly imaginary frog without ever explaining what in god's name was going on? If so it feels like we're being set up for a sequel.

crimson sickle2

Sep 30, 2009
If Iwata had bought me a strawberry milkshake and jet pack I might just swear my eternal loyalty to him or Nintendo right there.

PsiMatrix

Gray Jedi
Feb 4, 2008
I remember when they used to have a major delay between region launches for their consoles. During the N64 reign, some people in the UK were paying up to £1000 to get a US machine and then complaining about it being over-priced.

Yeah, stupidity knows no bounds. :)

Iklwa

Jan 27, 2010
I would definitely purchase a poster of that last panel

Kjakings said:
I may be missing something, but what the hell happened to that whole 'Stowaways' thing? Does it just end with a truck maybe running over a possibly imaginary frog without ever explaining what in god's name was going on? If so it feels like we're being set up for a sequel.
Or it could just be good ol' ambiguity. You know, that thing at the ends of books and movies that leave things to your imagination? A pretty decent way to end a weird story? I dunno, I'm just spouting nonsense here.

Asuka Soryu

Jun 11, 2010
Keava said:
I think now, the only thing Nintendo fans can do, is to send an apology letter to Iwata each time they buy a game for any of the Nintendo systems.
So, the Nintendo Wii owners get out of having to send an apology letter?

Buh-zing!

Deathfish15

Nov 7, 2006
I work for a phone company and when the price of one of our top-of-the-line phones dropped just after Thanksgiving last year (the phone launched in June, mind you), people had a **** fit. I had to deal with so many people who were totally **** off at me personally because they thought I was "ripping them off" and they demanded a refund for the price difference.

Our society as a whole has devolved (yes, evolution has been proven and we're now in the phase of going backwards). Most people have become self absorbed, selfish jerks who demand that everyone bow and bend to their every will. Companies aren't there to provide an innovative product, oh no, they're there to appease those greedy consumers who think the world revolves around them.

Outlaw Torn

Dec 24, 2008
It would have been so much better if they were strawberry milkshake jetpacks. Apologise immediately and lower the price of this comic strip!

It is a bit odd that Nintendo would do such a wacky thing like this when they have milked their customers dry with other handhelds in the past. I think he actually messed up his lines and was supposed to be apologising for having not announced the upcoming 3DSi, 3DSi lite, 3DSi XL and 3DSi XL lite versions.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
You forgot the most baffling part of this to me, a CEO lowering their pay-check in stead of taking it out on employees. It's bizarro world!!

pretentiousname01

Sep 30, 2009
I think we have a bit of a obligation to be upset. Unit has been out less than 6 months and its loosing 25% of its price. In return for our early support we get handed digital copies of gba games?

Yes I'm aware we didn't have to get anything, so don't bother pointing it out. Not giving out any kind of "apology" is bad marketing. Remember how pissed when the only thing announced for the ps3 outage was playstation plus?

In fact I'd have been a lot happier if they would have given me a list of games to choose from. Especially as I don't care about most of the games they have already listed as "ambassador" titles.

Just shows me that nintendo only has nostalgia to offer us.

Renegade-pizza

Jul 26, 2010
No-one likes strawberry milkshakes! Damn you to hell Nintendo...My jet-pack armada will rain fire and poop from the sky.

Navvan

Feb 3, 2011
I love how someone is throwing their baby.

Although the 3DS has some nice features, 3D isn't really one of them. No this has nothing to do with me being unable to see 3D...

Stupid 3D