Critical Miss: The Cardinal's Corner

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
That was hilarious.

Although I'm not sure what exactly it was reacting to.

(Gah! Grammer, I mourn your passing.)

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
zombie711 said:
I used to know an atheist, who would say "why doesnt the church allow condoms, its so stupid". I would reply why dont you just not have sex until your married? he replied, why would I do that? The conversation ended shortly after that. ( also Im not saying all athiest are like that, just that one person)
Yeah I know what you mean, just doing something because its a physical bond of passion before god approves is ridiculous. Anyway im sure you would like me, I dont even do sex at all.

D Moness

Left the building
Sep 16, 2010
Laughed at the water carrying option(also the strangling someone with a condom>.<)

One other thing is it me or does the females in the comic getting bigger boobs?

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
RoFL good one. didn't even know the thing is strong enough to garrote someone lol

well since the pope doesn't condone premarital sex, it can't possibly make sense that he would condone the use of condoms as intended(assuming you didn't marry someone who has a venereal disease or intend never to have kids) XD

Candidus

Dec 17, 2009
Except that the asswipe Benedict didn't say it "could be morally justifiable". Not until after the backlash he and his cult received for saying initially that "the use of condoms actually increases the incidents of HIV AIDS".

One of the most quantifiably destructive lies of all time (because Catholicism is a big thing in many countries with a chronic rate of AIDS and, obviously with so much fantasy worship going on, a poor track record for national standards of education). What a paragon.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
HAHAHA OH WOW.
Nice one guys.
I wish there was a cola with the tag line Hella Sugar!

Though i think its entirely possible to strangle someone with a condom.
Some of them can stretch out a pretty good length.

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
zombie711 said:
I used to know an atheist, who would say "why doesnt the church allow condoms, its so stupid". I would reply why dont you just not have sex until your married? he replied, why would I do that? The conversation ended shortly after that. ( also Im not saying all athiest are like that, just that one person)
because you might want to have sex without spending your life with that person, or having to share all your money with them?

Hithlain

Keeper of Ying
Nov 25, 2008
InterAirplay said:
zombie711 said:
I think most people are like that. Why wouldn't anyone do that?
For me, it's like when you go to college and in their orientation meetings they say "Alcohol is completely forbidden for people under the age of 21, which you are. Therefore you cannot drink. However if you WERE to drink, here are some safety tips".

I mean, no one is being fooled that underage people in college don't drink. I'd rather there be some safety training for them though than just throwing them out there and hoping they don't die from alcohol poisoning. Not everyone in college drinks, but those who do made that choice and they need to know how to be safe.

It's the same with sex. Some people make that choice for various reasons and I'm not saying that it's good or bad either way but I would rather they have something available to them where they would not get pregnant or spread disease than them just wander off willy-nilly. You know?

Gigano

Whose Eyes Are Those Eyes?
Oct 15, 2009
Hehe, at least there's a laugh to be had now from it, but at the time it sure was a bummer to find out that thousands upon thousands of African Catholics will still have to die to uphold Roman Catholic Church dogma in the face of reality.

I was even all positively surprised and everything [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/528.246099-The-Pope-softens-up-on-condom-use-UPDATED?page=1].