Critical Miss: The Catherine Experience

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
Woah. What the? Is that supposed to be you IRL?

In that case.....your girlfriend has blue hair? Blue hair is a thing? As in it's not a cartoon/anime thing?

Valate_v1legacy

Sep 16, 2009
GrizzlerBorno said:
Woah. What the? Is that supposed to be you IRL?

In that case.....your girlfriend has blue hair? Blue hair is a thing? As in it's not a cartoon/anime thing?
I thought the hair was black. Might just be my monitor though.

But yes, blue hair is a thing. Just look for the wannabe goths and anime club attendees for proof.

OT: Choices. Sweet, sweet choices with actual consequences. Best keep Peter M. away though.

Eternal_Lament

Sep 23, 2010
Wait, is that a Reptar shirt?

If this is suppossed to be you IRL, can we assume then that you're a Rugrats fan?

DracoSuave

Jan 26, 2009
GrizzlerBorno said:
Yeah, dying hair has become a fashion thing very recently in the year 1998 or so.

Seriously tho... brilliant comic.

Vortigar

Nov 8, 2007
Simple, clean and immensely powerful.

The best webcomic one-off I've read in at least a month.

shadowyoasis

Feb 8, 2008
I can so picture a few ex's doing this happening to me.

Luckily I'm single now so I can choose all the bad options with no reprisal ^.^

Podunk

Dec 18, 2008
Aww... I broke my firm stance on not reading any Critical Miss comics to read this one, because I'm a big Atlas/Catherine fan... Bleh. Shouldn't have bothered. :(

ArchAngelKira

Mar 25, 2010
Perhaps a game better off played single... unless you like messing up a guys love life just for the hell of it

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
The above comic is eerily similar to my experience with the Xbox 360 demo of Catherine. My girlfriend took the more subtle approach of sitting across from me and simply staring at me the whole time. I think she blinked maybe once every four minutes.

CREEEEEEEPY.

At least you still have a girlfriend. :p

Kirkby

May 3, 2010
Ha the assumptions people (or rather i) make! I always assumed that the artist was female because the lead character was female = P Unless of course she is female and does have a gf! O god!! too many assumptions without answers!

But yes good comic as always

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Haha. I hope you have a much less stressful time playing the full game.