Critical Miss: The Guide To Skyrim Modders: Part 1

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
The Guide To Skyrim Modders: Part 1

Okay, maybe just one or two more Skyrim strips then we?ll give it a rest.

Read Full Article

tmande2nd

Oct 20, 2010
Begun the console vs PC wars have....

But in all honesty...mods do make Elder Scrolls games better and I much rather play them on my PC any day of the week.

Added to that I can get fixes for issues so many times easier...like being able to marry Lydia!

Frybird

Jan 7, 2008
Shouldn't have clicked on that one, but i got lucky.

But i won't read the next part, likely to consist of "The Pervert", "The Pervert with the awkward Fetish" and "Someone should probably call the cops, just in case"

Versuvius

Apr 30, 2008
1: They forgot the titty-mods
2: I fill all of those categories...the sociopath because Dorthe KEEPS SENDING ASSASSINS AFTER ME FOR PICKING UP A BASKET.

That isn't a child. She performed the sacriment, she is as deserving of death as anybody!

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Love the expression on the sociopath's face. On an related note, I find it funny that some people claim that not being able to kill children breaks their immersion in a game where your health recovers within a couple of minutes and can be done instantly by eating food, you don't need to eat, drink or use the toilet to live, one tiny bit of addition weight makes you go from normal movement to very slow and you can rest by standing in one place.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
I'm not sure which made me laugh more, the Crab People or the looks on the faces of the guy and the kid in the "Sociopath" frame... :D

Apr 28, 2008
So are there, like, different calenders with different styles? Or is there only a fireman calender?

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
Yep, that about sums it up for me. But it's not just the kids. I tried to be a serial killer in Skyrim, and found a lot of random NPCs that were immortal. It was annoying as hell, since they had no value to the main quest and didn't even have a dialogue option through 40+ hours of gampelay.

seraphy

Jan 2, 2011
UI is so annoyingly horrible indeed. Now I understand why. Are crab people truly biggest demographics already though?

Tuqui

Mar 2, 2011
FelixG said:
The kids in skyrim deserve it and you know it!

It is just cruel that the console players cant give those smug little assholes what they deserve, its like they KNOW they are invulnerable so they have a free pass to run their damn mouths!
I think they are actually doing it on propose, they made them invincible and they made them assholes, it's not a coincidence.

Rosalia Nightsong

Nov 10, 2011
darkmind35 said:
They forgot the anime and nude mods.
Don't worry. I am sure they will cover those in part 2.

I just can't wait for the Construction Kit to come out. Then the entire modding world will change (hopefully for the better).

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
seraphy said:
UI is so annoyingly horrible indeed. Now I understand why. Are crab people truly biggest demographics already though?
The sales numbers are roughly

Crab People 38%
Deep Ones 35%
Humans 25%
Other 2%

The Deep Ones pirate the shit out of their games, though, so they ARE a bigger audience with that taken into consideration.

Agent Larkin

Apr 6, 2009
Suggestion for the next one?

The Arachnophobe: Bears descending from the ceiling instead of well you know....... *shudder* dammit why did I have to think of them again.

Otaku World Order

Nov 24, 2011
JoJoDeathunter said:
Love the expression on the sociopath's face. On an related note, I find it funny that some people claim that not being able to kill children breaks their immersion in a game where your health recovers within a couple of minutes and can be done instantly by eating food, you don't need to eat, drink or use the toilet to live, one tiny bit of addition weight makes you go from normal movement to very slow and you can rest by standing in one place.
I can't wait for the "Need To Take A Shit" mod. Then the game will be truly immersive as you have to flee combat to find an available bush.

Is it just me or does the sociopath look like he's going to molest that kid first. *shudders*