Critical Miss: They Brought Him to the Castle to Die...

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
This is the only HD remake collection I have no interest in.

Does that make me a bad gamer?

Apr 28, 2008
uguito-93 said:
I still haven't forgotten the monstrosity that was the US ICO cover...*shudders*
That cover caused me to not buy the game.

Whoever decided that box art was a good idea, is a damn idiot.

PrinceofPersia

Sep 17, 2010
Sad but true I mean look a Kirby and Mega Man. Apparently when they got over to the US they just got mean or were totally mangled.

loodmoney

Apr 25, 2011
OK, that skull in the background on the right--the one that seems to be wearing some stylish shades, and cruising across the surface of a lake--totally deserves to be a colossus. Specifically a colossus that cannot be killed because it's badass-ness precludes any weak spots.

Rydell, Carter: if there is ever a sequel to SotC, please be involved in making it. The world deserves that skull.

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:

I mean, how can you at the moment?
Some kind of cryptic message?

Solve Media - "yada yada" - at least that's a little better than captcha in arabic for some reason.

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
Good lord I didn't take Yahtzee seriously when he said american box art was shit compared to every where else ever, but seeing this I now know the error of my foolish ways. The american art makes it look like it's going to be Gauntlet, instead of... hmm, I have no idea what games are like Ico.

zidine100

Mar 19, 2009
katboii said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Speak for yourself, America.

Us Europeans got this piece of awesome boxart...

i swear ICO is stalking me... ever since i saw it in a nearby Gamestop it's been showing up everywhere mocking me for not buying it
hmpf lucky for some, id love to be able to find a copy localy here dang it.

edit: ... wait i derped, i thought you met you've been seeing copys all over the place.

well im a idiot.

GaltarDude1138

Jan 19, 2011
I haven't played ICO, but I've played SoTC, for which I am oh-so excited. That game was fun and...WAIT, no what am I saying, it wasn't just fun, it was Ark-of-the-Covenant-face-meltingly-AWESOME!

So yeah, hopefully by September 27th I have my PS3 back...

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Irridium said:
uguito-93 said:
I still haven't forgotten the monstrosity that was the US ICO cover...*shudders*
That cover caused me to not buy the game.

Whoever decided that box art was a good idea, is a damn idiot.
Good lord! I didn't know what the US box art looked like until now. America has my sympathies, that is truly awful.

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
Can someone explain the joke? Never played ICO/ never played a game made by ICO. Don't know which is the game and which is the developer.

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Sorry guys, there was supposed to be some words and shit with this comic. It helped explain the strip for those... those... degenerates who haven't played ICO and aren't intimately aware of which box art it used in different regions. Seriously, what's wrong with you?
There was also some news, some totally cool news. Go read it.