Critical Miss: Trolling for Justice

SomEngangVar

Sep 23, 2009
I think that there would be even more applications to law school if you could do that in court. I know I would apply.

I'd love to see politicians whip stuff like that out in debates. Nobody older than their twenties would get it, though. "Problem, Republican?"

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
I was still more shocked about Rush Limbaugh defending games.

But this judge is pretty cool.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Stalking the Digital Tundra
If this had actually happened, it would have, in one fell swoop, restored every last ounce of faith I had ever had in the American legal system.

Ah well. I'll have to content myself that at least the first half of the dialogue is completely factual.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
The Rogue Wolf said:
If this had actually happened, it would have, in one fell swoop, restored every last ounce of faith I had ever had in the American legal system.

Ah well. I'll have to content myself that at least the first half of the dialogue is completely factual.
Seconded.

We do need more socially aware judges. I love the idea of a trolling judge.

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
SomEngangVar said:
I think that there would be even more applications to law school if you could do that in court. I know I would apply.
Yes, because the US is dreadfully low on lawyers.

Best of the 3

Oct 9, 2010
Not badminton, don't ban badminton 0_0'

No seriously it's such a violent sport. If that goes I would probably go crazy.

Loved this one guys, keep it up.

JDKJ

Oct 23, 2010
In the last panel, he's giving Clarence Thomas a low five behind his back. And Ginsburg's throwing up the Texas longhorns. Priceless.

Giest4life

The Saucepan Man
Feb 13, 2010
I haven't heard the lawyer arguments and the Justices' questioning, but if Scalia is actually doing this, he's my hero. Nevermind that he's the C word an all.

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
The weather is shit...But this really brightend up my day.

That was awesome. If it only would in real life.

LordSphinx

Apr 14, 2009
Wow, good strip, I literally bursted in laughter at my job's desk. Very clever use of the justice's actual words ;-P

DPunch4

May 6, 2009
HOLY CRAP THAT WAS SOOOO FUNNY!!!!!

i'm a little.... buzzedd i feel like im floating in cottenQ!

ZombieGenesis

Apr 15, 2009
As a law school student myself, I would love to see that happen in court.
I see many years of trolling in my future.

z3rostr1fe

Aug 14, 2009
I have no objections of whatsoever to what was depicted in this comic. It's basically full of WIN! :D

EDIT:
And I am proven guilty of laughing at what was in this comic, despite not being an American citizen.

Crayzor

Aug 16, 2009
The "U mad, son?" panel makes me crack up every time I look at it. Great work as usual.

ZombieGenesis

Apr 15, 2009
You know what that whole 'Badminton' thing made me think of?
An old punch from the second world war.

Nazi: Do you know who is to blame for the war, son?
German: Yes sir. Jews, and the cyclists.
Nazi: Why the cyclists?
German: Why the Jews?

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Hey, that sounds a bit like the actual...

Ohh.

I see what you did there.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
ROFL Wow, this comic strip rarely disappoints me. Once it really got the ball rolling it has hit its stride. Keep it up!

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
i love this comic so much i want to marry it...settle down with it...and raise a few tiny little awesome comics :)

Carnage95

Sep 21, 2009
I was already grinning as I was reading, but when I got to the second last panel...

Awesome comic, keep them coming!

Sexy Street

Sep 15, 2009
"I would like the court to recognize that he totally mad."
Made my day, and I only just woke up.

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
Grey Carter said:
I never thought I'd end up agreeing with Scalia, a man who has some views I'd call reprehensible [http://thinkprogress.org/2008/02/12/scalia-torture/]
U mad bro?

OT: good comic and I'm glad to see that not all trolls go to jail, some can use their trolliness for the good of gamerkind

craddoke

Mar 18, 2010
Well, this is funny - too bad Scalia's vision of US law and the Constitution could easily lead us into a corporate-controlled pseudo-theocracy. Other than that, he's a swell guy.

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
The really crazy thing is, I'm listening to the arguments being made while reading this. You wouldn't expect the ammount of laughing going on during this hearing.

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
This strip is hands down the best comic in the series. Absolutely perfect execution! I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time.

"I would like the court to recognise that he totally mad."

The other judges in the final panel are just awesome.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
Epic lvls of Trolling! XD o man coming from a Justice, I don't believe you can troll any harder! XD

standokan

May 28, 2009
I really expected the judge to an anonymous but the troll face was even better.

Madkipz

Apr 25, 2009
HAHHAHA, so you gonna ban mudkips too? ;D Id say your comic is most certainly deviant, perhaps we should ban it aswell?

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
BlueInkAlchemist said:
The Rogue Wolf said:

Seconded.

Thirded. [sub]I don't even think that is a word[/sub]

This is how the judges should have reacted to this case. It is such an absurd case that it deserves an absurd reaction.

Double A

Jul 29, 2009
Saltyk said:
BlueInkAlchemist said:
The Rogue Wolf said:

Seconded.

Thirded. [sub]I don't even think that is a word[/sub]

This is how the judges should have reacted to this case. It is such an absurd case that it deserves an absurd reaction.
Fourthed isn't a word either, but that's not stopping me from using it.

If California would challenge the Constitution more, we'd be sure to get even better comics.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Wow, that was great. I love the fact that a decent part of the dialogue was from the actual case. Although it would be awesome if one of the judges started trolling the anti-video game side.

I wonder, how does one not feed a troll when one must talk to said troll? A most interesting predicament.

Man if I ever get into politics or law or something like this, I'm using Internet even if its just to confuse the shit out of my opponent.

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
Onyx Oblivion said:
I was still more shocked about Rush Limbaugh defending games.

But this judge is pretty cool.
I must agree with this completely. It came as a violent shock. THought Rush Limbaugh is still a pretentious prick who pulls whatever handy "facts" he needs out of his ass in order to attempt to make some resemblence of a point. You'd think this would lower our credibility, but he's got such a huge following in America is doens't matter...

OT: Loved the comic, it's really quite wonderful. He really is trolling

DanDeFool

Aug 19, 2009
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Bydq7ft6Jhc/TF7909g-mnI/AAAAAAAAADk/fzKKdKJ6F78/s1600/trollface.gif

Troll Faec 4 teh Winzors!

Eumersian

Posting in the wrong thread.
Sep 3, 2009
All I have to say is that this comic is wonderful. Thank you, Cory and Grey.

ZephrC

Free Cascadia!
Mar 9, 2010
Well, I still think Scalia is a horrible person, but I now officially understand why some people really like him.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Oh, that was hilarious. The judge trolling. Still, he has a point on how silly this law is.

I hope to god we win this case.

Azaraxzealot

Dec 1, 2009
first panel: Saints Row. BOOM! I win

yeah, and i hate all trolls, especially since i have been trolled on and its not fun...

V8 Ninja

May 15, 2010
...Umm...wow, that actually happened? 0_0

...God, the only thing that could make this funnier is footage of the conversation. :D

General_Qwetch

Oct 26, 2009
i remember laughing at this when i was reading the transcript but this just made it 100 times more awesome.
this is one amazing comic strip i hope he somehow see's this just to see how awesome it was XD

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
Great comic!

Scalia: I'm not concerned about the jury judging. I'm concerned about the producer of the games who has to know what he has to do in order to comply with the law. And you are telling me, well a jury can ? of course a jury can make up its mind, I'm sure. But a law that has criminal penalties has to be clear. And how is the manufacturer to know whether a particular violent game is covered or not?
I'm so very happy there are people who are reasonable about video games in this world.

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
Grey Carter said:
So this morning, California asks this Court to adopt a rule of law that permits States to restrict minors' ability to purchase deviant, violent video games that the legislature has determined can be harmful to the development -

Justice Antonin Scalia: What's a deviant ? a deviant, violent video game? As opposed to what? A normal violent video game?

Morazzini: Yes, Your Honor. Deviant would be departing from established norms.

Scalia: There are established norms of violence?

Morazzini: Well, I think if we look back -

Scalia: Some of the Grimm's fairy tales are quite grim, to tell you the truth.

Morazzini: Agreed, Your Honor. But the level of violence -

Scalia: Are they okay? Are you going to ban them, too?

Morazinni: Not at all, Your Honor.

[http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/5/5c/Tf_domination.wav]

And just think, the pain for their argument is just beginning. [http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/d/df/Heavy_revenge15_This_is_just_the_beginning_of_the_pain_I_will_cause_you.wav]

Loonerinoes

Apr 9, 2009
Truth be told, it really *does* sound like that hahah. But then again...they had that Senator Yee do his trollface in responce to all the smashed controllers so...I guess tis only fair to have Scalia do one back here. :D

jokulhaups

Aug 13, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
I think Supreme Court Justice is a pretty cool guy. eh maiks the law and doesnt afraid of anything...
at first i was like lol, but then i loled some moar!

Mysnomer

Nov 11, 2009
BaldursBananaSoap said:
This makes me sick. A bunch of morons spouting "LOLMEMES xD xD xD xD xD" like it's their first time hearing it. Memes really aren't funny outside of 4chan, but I doubt any of you have been there because you'd know that spouting memes outside of it is obnoxious and annoying as fuck.
Memes become memes because they have a wide audience who can appreciate and enjoy them, thus allowing them to propagate. I won't say memes are universal, but their pretty damn close. Just because 4chan was part of it's creation doesn't restrict it from being appreciated by others.

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
I love how Stout and her cohort can basically exist inside video games together and discuss things going on in the real world while murdering tons of d00ds...

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
BlueInkAlchemist said:
The Rogue Wolf said:

Seconded.

Third.

I'm glad to see this man is actually socially aware and I would have given my left arm to have him troll that bastard like that in court.

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
BaldursBananaSoap said:
This makes me sick. A bunch of morons spouting "LOLMEMES xD xD xD xD xD" like it's their first time hearing it. Memes really aren't funny outside of 4chan, but I doubt any of you have been there because you'd know that spouting memes outside of it is obnoxious and annoying as fuck.

And to think The Escapist community actually believes that it's the most intelligent corner of the internet. Thanks again for proving that you are retarded.

Hop on over to another "WAAAAA I'VE LOST FAITH IN HUMANITY EVERYONE BUT ME IS STUPID WAAAAA" thread.
Haha! Nice.
So tell me, how and why did you accrue almost two thousand posts in a community of retards?

SuccessAndBiscuts

Nov 9, 2009
BaldursBananaSoap said:

And to think The Escapist community actually believes that it's the most intelligent corner of the internet. Thanks again for proving that you are retarded.

Hop on over to another "WAAAAA I'VE LOST FAITH IN HUMANITY EVERYONE BUT ME IS STUPID WAAAAA" thread.
Judging people on the internet: Because you are obviously superior...

You mad bro?

Unless... You are trolling people into counter-trolling on a thread about trolling... I hate recursion.

Finally a good use for trolling, making people realise just how daft their point is. More of this in the public arena please, preferably in politics.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
snakevin said:
You see, this is why I stick to /co/.
>Implying /co/ is any better than /a/ or even /m/

Though i think we can agree they are all better than the current /v/

OT:HAHAHA OH WOW.
That was a good one.
That was a good troll face man.
"I would like the court to recognize that he is totally mad"

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
Yesterday I went to a Target and a clerk was explaining to a mom why her underage son shouldn't purchase Grand Theft Auto 4 but then left of course leaving it entirely up to them to make the purchase and I'm sure the young man got his game.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
BaldursBananaSoap said:

U MAD, son?

Just because you don't find memes funny outside of 4chan, doesn't mean we can't. Hell, me and my friends do this when we're outside.

TheSYLOH

Feb 5, 2010
http://www.scribd.com/doc/40744855/Schwarzenegger-v-EMA

PG 16, lines 17-19
JUSTICE ALITO: Well, I think what
Justice Scalia wants to know is what James Madison
thought about video games.

I have never been more interested in the supreme court.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
XD OMFG!!! This was by far one of your greatest Comics

Seriously this guy is my inspiration for a career in the Justice System!!

Well looks like California can't hold up much longer...

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
The Great JT said:
Grey Carter said:
So this morning, California asks this Court to adopt a rule of law that permits States to restrict minors' ability to purchase deviant, violent video games that the legislature has determined can be harmful to the development -

Justice Antonin Scalia: What's a deviant ? a deviant, violent video game? As opposed to what? A normal violent video game?

Morazzini: Yes, Your Honor. Deviant would be departing from established norms.

Scalia: There are established norms of violence?

Morazzini: Well, I think if we look back -

Scalia: Some of the Grimm's fairy tales are quite grim, to tell you the truth.

Morazzini: Agreed, Your Honor. But the level of violence -

Scalia: Are they okay? Are you going to ban them, too?

Morazinni: Not at all, Your Honor.

[http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/5/5c/Tf_domination.wav]

And just think, the pain for their argument is just beginning. [http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/d/df/Heavy_revenge15_This_is_just_the_beginning_of_the_pain_I_will_cause_you.wav]

Hahaha we just need a Spy to add to the Lols

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Nothing quite shows previous ignorance like satirizing something that is actually fairly common in context.

It's like satirizing the rules of football after watching just one game.

This is how Justices are supposed to work. The 30 minute lightning rounds (one for each side) are where the justices try to tear your logic apart, so when you return (if you return) you might have a better argument than before.

What gamers are (seemingly) consciously ignoring is that the same thing happened to OUR SIDE of the case as well.

It's a good comic otherwise.

Oh well. Who am I to judge satirical works? It's just entertainment.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
This reminded me of that radio show on GTA IV, Just or Unjust. I never get tired of listening to that. This made me lawl.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
Scalia be pretty damn awesome, with concerns to this issue at least. This case is definitely starting to look up. :)

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Madara XIII said:
Tankichi said:
that is awesome. I would have brought up the bible.
Oh man!! Good to anyone who can take on that challenge XD
If someone said that Games should be restricted due to violence i would start with the bible then move onto Greek Legend and eventually to history.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Tankichi said:
Madara XIII said:
Tankichi said:
If someone said that Games should be restricted due to violence i would start with the bible then move onto Greek Legend and eventually to history.
That's a Winner right there!! I mean reading Dante's Inferno along with H.P. Lovecraft brings about more Macabre than most games do and plus instead of displaying the images it encourages people to imagine such gruesome images.

Plus alot of incorporating God of War into your argument and it's oddly accurate portrayal of the Gods actions and attitudes. I seriously laughed when one chick was arguing that God of War encourages Satanism and that it Mis-Represents Greek Mythology on a tremendous level....

If anything I died laughing considering that the only greek mythology she probably knew was Disney's Hercules... I Studied Greek Mythology and God of War comes as close as mediums get in my experience. They just put a twist on it with Kratos instead of being an Angelic enforcer of Zues, is now hellbent on revenge.

De-Moti

Oct 31, 2010
BaldursBananaSoap said:

The Escapist: Serious business.

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Atmos Duality said:
Nothing quite shows previous ignorance like satirizing something that is actually fairly common in context.

It's like satirizing the rules of football after watching just one game.

This is how Justices are supposed to work. The 30 minute lightning rounds (one for each side) are where the justices try to tear your logic apart, so when you return (if you return) you might have a better argument than before.

What gamers are (seemingly) consciously ignoring is that the same thing happened to OUR SIDE of the case as well.

It's a good comic otherwise.

Oh well. Who am I to judge satirical works? It's just entertainment.
What isn't common is the level of humour and mirth the justices are showing but thanks for your analysis anyway.

Skobvs

Nov 26, 2009
These just keep getting better and better! Keep up the good work!

(best trollface to date..)

Soak

Sep 21, 2010
basicaly best trial ever, period
if this would actually happen in reality, i would totaly go for jurisprudence... unfortunately i heard from a friend who DID something like that and got thrown out, justice and fun just wont pair in our century

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
BaldursBananaSoap said:

Yeah that thread would most assuredly suit you well.

Oh and this may be unoriginal, but quite relevent in your case...

cricket chirps

Apr 15, 2009
._. i wish all court cases involving games actually went like this. i would pay a lot more attention to politics.

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Madara XIII said:
Tankichi said:
Madara XIII said:
Tankichi said:
That's a Winner right there!! I mean reading Dante's Inferno along with H.P. Lovecraft brings about more Macabre than most games do and plus instead of displaying the images it encourages people to imagine such gruesome images.

Plus alot of incorporating God of War into your argument and it's oddly accurate portrayal of the Gods actions and attitudes. I seriously laughed when one chick was arguing that God of War encourages Satanism and that it Mis-Represents Greek Mythology on a tremendous level....

If anything I died laughing considering that the only greek mythology she probably knew was Disney's Hercules... I Studied Greek Mythology and God of War comes as close as mediums get in my experience. They just put a twist on it with Kratos instead of being an Angelic enforcer of Zues, is now hellbent on revenge.
lol to true. Seriously the bible is so violent. At least when i play games i don't get the ideas of cutting babies in half like king solomon did or whatever his name was lol.

RobCoxxy

Feb 22, 2009
This weeks. Is briloliant.
But holy balls, my opinion of Scalia has changed dramatically.

Shihoudani

Oct 3, 2009
This comic wins nine thousand internets! I laughed so hard the first time I read it, then looked up the news report to understand the situation... which then brought me into another fit of laughter! Good work!

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
This is one of the best, if not the best Critical Misses I've read. And I LOVE Critical Miss.

Well done. :D

Consider this day made.

felixader

Feb 24, 2008
The Rogue Wolf said:

Um actually it was like that, he didn't say mudkips and badminton and instead hinted to smoking in movies, but aside from that it actually happened.

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
BaldursBananaSoap said:

You do realise the humour in this comic stems from the juxtaposition between judges in a court case and immature trolls on the internet? The use of memes is merely a convenient way of conveying the joke in a suitably punchy manner.

WaysideMaze

The Butcher On Your Back
Apr 25, 2010
Haha, one of my favourite critical misses.

Watching tv with the family, had to try so hard not to burst out laughing.

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
I hardly know anything about Scalia, but for the remarks he made against California I will buy him a beer if I ever meet him.

Sonofadiddly

Dec 19, 2009
I wasn't sure about this comic at first, but I think it's really hitting its stride.

When you can draw a state supreme court justice throwing up the horns, you know you've made it to the top.

MasterSplinter

Jul 8, 2009
I sooo needed this, the last couple days i've been basically isolated working and stressing like a mad men. And the first news i get from the case is not only good, it is actually making me laugh out loud.

Amarsir

Jul 7, 2009
This comic is people's news source now? I guess the actual Escapist news coverage [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/misc/8290-Games-on-Trial] had too much intellect and enough 4chan?

The Random One

May 29, 2008
If my job title required people address me as 'Justice' I'd pull that exact same shit.

Pretty much all of them do, really.

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Justice Scalia coolface. You have made my day, Rydell and Carter. Thank you.

BenzSmoke

Nov 1, 2009
Saints Row! :D
I didn't think anyone on the supreme court would oppose the law. I'm happy that I was wrong. :)

Dora

Jul 13, 2009
Oh, God. I was entirely unprepared for that second-to-last panel. I was drinking a smoothie. It was disastrous.

I forgive you.

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
I want to engage in a physical relationship with this comic. Let's knock boots some time, beautiful.

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
I can't believe that I have been able to post this so much.

Nice comic guys. See your playing some sort of Saints Row 2 and GTA Hybrid.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
This strip is literally full of win, and it's 'Truth In Television' too, just to top it off :D. Judge Dredd and Fall Out Boy references, making it even more awesome, and Scalia basically being a badass troll, these are the things I love about the whole sorry affair. Let us hope he comes up with more gold during the case, you never know... :D

Ghored

Mar 15, 2010
I do believe I have just started a fit of laughter.

Oh man, this strip is truly and most definitely full of win.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
How come I feel that Judge Antroll will become a meme?

Anyways, this comic was the best Critical Miss I have ever read ever. I especially liked the "I'd like the Court to Recognize that He Totally Mad!".

Skorpyo

Average Person Extraordinaire!
May 2, 2010
I see your comic, and I declare it brilliant.

"A Winner Is You!"

Lord_Panzer

Impractically practical
Feb 6, 2009
The comic itself is great, but Ginsberg in the back absoluetly sealed this for me.

Fuckin' A.

ProfessorLayton

Brotha That Will Smotha Yo Motha
Nov 6, 2008
So true... the best part is, he actually said those things...

It makes me want to be a Supreme Court justice.

Hexador

Dec 28, 2007
Funniest comic yet. I literally laughed until I thought I was going to die of asphyxiation.

Jabberwock xeno

Oct 30, 2009
Giest4life said:
I haven't heard the lawyer arguments and the Justices' questioning, but if Scalia is actually doing this, he's my hero. Nevermind that he's the C word an all.
He pretty much is.

I read the transcripts, and they seem to be trustworthy.

Neferius

Sep 1, 2010
"U MAD, SON?" --OMFG, he's done-for! Everyone knows that U MAD? is the Troll's ultimate finishing-move.
TOTOMEDAAA!!!

Unesh52

May 27, 2010
The Rogue Wolf said:

It would also have, in the same swoop, destroyed every ounce of credibility our side has. I'm glad the judges are on our side, but if he's going to be a troll (even in the capacity that he was actually trolling)... I'm not sure what's worse.

By the way, I think the precedent about the New York restriction of access to sexual content is a good one. The thing is, I don't think kids should be restricted from sexual content any more than I think they should be restricted from violence. I mean most, if not all, kids have interacted with something "sexual" by the time they're in middle school, whether it be experimenting with the neighbor kids or stealing from your dad's stash or sneaking a look up some tall woman's skirt. They do it because they want to. In the same way, kids pretend to fight and kill things (even girls, though perhaps less) regardless of medium, and even from very young ages. These are all natural impulses that should be explored and understood -- not covered up and condemned as evil. Repression just makes it harder to handle and secrecy necessitates they go it alone. Hiding this sort of stuff from "innocent eyes" does not help kids. It helps adults -- but that's another story. I've made my point.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Ban the mudkips, you can have our games you can have our badminton, But our mudkips! YOu HEARTLESS BASTARDS!
D:<

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
BaldursBananaSoap said:
And yet, it is only you people calling out the so called "intelligent" members of this forum who are being punished. And for shit that in any other thread would get them punished.
I swear, I would say the logic here astounds me but I really do not think there is any. -.-;

tyriless

Aug 27, 2010
Scalia is pretty far to the right so I am surprised to find myself for once cheering him on. I am glad to find common ground with a conservative even if its just once. Now if more politicians would be willing to protect free speech we would be a golden.

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Oh dear God of Lol. This was so epic, I couldn't keep my soda in anymore. Perfect troll behaviour but in ways there is logic in his trolls. Fuck yes, forwarding this one now!

Amsus

Feb 10, 2010
I don't really like mudkips to tell you the truth
but this.....

genius, pure and simple

Lord Honk

Mar 24, 2009
If this was made up, it'd be pure gold. Knowing that that's actually what happened makes it pure, distilled, liquid awesome.

Solon5694

Sep 23, 2010
This comic inspired me to listen to the court audio. The first half of this comic is surprisingly accurate.

Bravo 21

May 11, 2010
I lol'd at this, but could somebody please explain to me What The Fuck, is going on in the first panel?

CptOverkill

Jan 27, 2010
I think scalia is a pretty cool guy, eh trolls loyers and dosnt afraid of anything. :trollface:

Dumoras

May 15, 2012
it makes sense though. going down that road will eventually lead to the banning of violent books.
one from high school classic literature: The Great Gatsby
in the book a woman is run down in the street by a car and left for dead. afterwards, her "husband" goes looking for the owner of the car who he thinks committed the crime, but really didn't, and shoots him to death in his own pool and after all that, turns the gun on himself and commits suicide a couple meters away under a sunshade. if that doesn't fall under the term "violent", i don't know what does, because you wouldn't have to work hard to get that kind of scenario from a GTA game.