Critical Miss: Trolling for Justice

SomEngangVar

Sep 23, 2009
I think that there would be even more applications to law school if you could do that in court. I know I would apply.

I'd love to see politicians whip stuff like that out in debates. Nobody older than their twenties would get it, though. "Problem, Republican?"

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
I was still more shocked about Rush Limbaugh defending games.

But this judge is pretty cool.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
If this had actually happened, it would have, in one fell swoop, restored every last ounce of faith I had ever had in the American legal system.

Ah well. I'll have to content myself that at least the first half of the dialogue is completely factual.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
The Rogue Wolf said:
If this had actually happened, it would have, in one fell swoop, restored every last ounce of faith I had ever had in the American legal system.

Ah well. I'll have to content myself that at least the first half of the dialogue is completely factual.
Seconded.

We do need more socially aware judges. I love the idea of a trolling judge.

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
SomEngangVar said:
I think that there would be even more applications to law school if you could do that in court. I know I would apply.
Yes, because the US is dreadfully low on lawyers.

Best of the 3

Oct 9, 2010
Not badminton, don't ban badminton 0_0'

No seriously it's such a violent sport. If that goes I would probably go crazy.

Loved this one guys, keep it up.

JDKJ

Oct 23, 2010
In the last panel, he's giving Clarence Thomas a low five behind his back. And Ginsburg's throwing up the Texas longhorns. Priceless.