Critical Miss: Trolling for Justice

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
The really crazy thing is, I'm listening to the arguments being made while reading this. You wouldn't expect the ammount of laughing going on during this hearing.

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
This strip is hands down the best comic in the series. Absolutely perfect execution! I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time.

"I would like the court to recognise that he totally mad."

The other judges in the final panel are just awesome.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
Epic lvls of Trolling! XD o man coming from a Justice, I don't believe you can troll any harder! XD

Madkipz

Apr 25, 2009
HAHHAHA, so you gonna ban mudkips too? ;D Id say your comic is most certainly deviant, perhaps we should ban it aswell?

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
BlueInkAlchemist said:
The Rogue Wolf said:
If this had actually happened, it would have, in one fell swoop, restored every last ounce of faith I had ever had in the American legal system.

Ah well. I'll have to content myself that at least the first half of the dialogue is completely factual.
Seconded.

We do need more socially aware judges. I love the idea of a trolling judge.
Thirded. [sub]I don't even think that is a word[/sub]

This is how the judges should have reacted to this case. It is such an absurd case that it deserves an absurd reaction.

Double A

Jul 29, 2009
Saltyk said:
BlueInkAlchemist said:
The Rogue Wolf said:
If this had actually happened, it would have, in one fell swoop, restored every last ounce of faith I had ever had in the American legal system.

Ah well. I'll have to content myself that at least the first half of the dialogue is completely factual.
Seconded.

We do need more socially aware judges. I love the idea of a trolling judge.
Thirded. [sub]I don't even think that is a word[/sub]

This is how the judges should have reacted to this case. It is such an absurd case that it deserves an absurd reaction.
Fourthed isn't a word either, but that's not stopping me from using it.

If California would challenge the Constitution more, we'd be sure to get even better comics.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Wow, that was great. I love the fact that a decent part of the dialogue was from the actual case. Although it would be awesome if one of the judges started trolling the anti-video game side.

I wonder, how does one not feed a troll when one must talk to said troll? A most interesting predicament.

Man if I ever get into politics or law or something like this, I'm using Internet even if its just to confuse the shit out of my opponent.

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
Onyx Oblivion said:
I was still more shocked about Rush Limbaugh defending games.

But this judge is pretty cool.
I must agree with this completely. It came as a violent shock. THought Rush Limbaugh is still a pretentious prick who pulls whatever handy "facts" he needs out of his ass in order to attempt to make some resemblence of a point. You'd think this would lower our credibility, but he's got such a huge following in America is doens't matter...

OT: Loved the comic, it's really quite wonderful. He really is trolling

DanDeFool

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2009
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Bydq7ft6Jhc/TF7909g-mnI/AAAAAAAAADk/fzKKdKJ6F78/s1600/trollface.gif

Troll Faec 4 teh Winzors!

Eumersian

Posting in the wrong thread.
Sep 3, 2009
All I have to say is that this comic is wonderful. Thank you, Cory and Grey.

ZephrC

Free Cascadia!
Mar 9, 2010
Well, I still think Scalia is a horrible person, but I now officially understand why some people really like him.