Critical Miss: Trolling for Justice

cricket chirps

Apr 15, 2009
._. i wish all court cases involving games actually went like this. i would pay a lot more attention to politics.

RobCoxxy

Feb 22, 2009
This weeks. Is briloliant.
But holy balls, my opinion of Scalia has changed dramatically.

Shihoudani

Oct 3, 2009
This comic wins nine thousand internets! I laughed so hard the first time I read it, then looked up the news report to understand the situation... which then brought me into another fit of laughter! Good work!

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
This is one of the best, if not the best Critical Misses I've read. And I LOVE Critical Miss.

Well done. :D

Consider this day made.

felixader

Feb 24, 2008
The Rogue Wolf said:
If this had actually happened, it would have, in one fell swoop, restored every last ounce of faith I had ever had in the American legal system.

Ah well. I'll have to content myself that at least the first half of the dialogue is completely factual.
Um actually it was like that, he didn't say mudkips and badminton and instead hinted to smoking in movies, but aside from that it actually happened.

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
BaldursBananaSoap said:
This makes me sick. A bunch of morons spouting "LOLMEMES xD xD xD xD xD" like it's their first time hearing it. Memes really aren't funny outside of 4chan, but I doubt any of you have been there because you'd know that spouting memes outside of it is obnoxious and annoying as fuck.

And to think The Escapist community actually believes that it's the most intelligent corner of the internet. Thanks again for proving that you are retarded.

Hop on over to another "WAAAAA I'VE LOST FAITH IN HUMANITY EVERYONE BUT ME IS STUPID WAAAAA" thread.
You do realise the humour in this comic stems from the juxtaposition between judges in a court case and immature trolls on the internet? The use of memes is merely a convenient way of conveying the joke in a suitably punchy manner.

WaysideMaze

The Butcher On Your Back
Apr 25, 2010
Haha, one of my favourite critical misses.

Watching tv with the family, had to try so hard not to burst out laughing.

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
I hardly know anything about Scalia, but for the remarks he made against California I will buy him a beer if I ever meet him.

Sonofadiddly

Dec 19, 2009
I wasn't sure about this comic at first, but I think it's really hitting its stride.

When you can draw a state supreme court justice throwing up the horns, you know you've made it to the top.

MasterSplinter

Jul 8, 2009
I sooo needed this, the last couple days i've been basically isolated working and stressing like a mad men. And the first news i get from the case is not only good, it is actually making me laugh out loud.