Critical Mix: 001

warmachine

Hating everyone equally
Legacy
Nov 28, 2012
Country
United Kingdom
This is not a good comeback strip. Critical Miss is supposed to be satire of the video game industry and gamers and this was just an Erin Dies Alone character fumbling. Unless it's portraying some bad animation in a video game I'm not aware of. It's not as if there's a shortage of recent source material.

Speaking of Erin Dies Alone, I thought that was doing well. I hope that comes back.

immortalfrieza

Elite Member
Legacy
May 12, 2011
Country
USA
I look forward to seeing the eventual comic that will be taken way too seriously and completely out of context so that it's turned into some big nonsense political correctness controversy that will destroy this comic and bury it for good.

Seriously though, I hope that doesn't happen but in this day and age it's not a realistic expectation.

nickpy

Oct 9, 2010
I'm happy that Critical Miss is back, and that Grey & Cory are back here on Escapist, but I also sincerely hope that Erin Does Alone hasn't, well, died. I was enjoying it. I was contributed to the Patreon, right up until you guys cancelled it - I havn't cancelled, I might add, so the moment you reactivate it my money is in your wallet.

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
nice to see it again. even when i miss erin dies alone, which i never got to finish it since the series left from here.

Dec 10, 2012
Did anyone else read the second voice in a Jamaican accent? I'm not sure what it's supposed to be, but that's what I heard. Maybe cuz I just got done watching Luke Cage.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
nickpy said:
I'm happy that Critical Miss is back, and that Grey & Cory are back here on Escapist, but I also sincerely hope that Erin Does Alone hasn't, well, died. I was enjoying it. I was contributed to the Patreon, right up until you guys cancelled it - I havn't cancelled, I might add, so the moment you reactivate it my money is in your wallet.
I hope this is just a one off too...cause I love Critical Miss, but never could get into Erin Dies Alone, and I don't want that making me not enjoy this.

Kameburger

Turtle king
Apr 7, 2012
This sort of escapist revival is really trippy. I?m really gad to see all the familiar crew back.