Crusader Kings II Monks & Mystics Expansion Releasing in Early March

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Crusader Kings II Monks & Mystics Expansion Releasing in Early March

Next month, you'll be able to explore the religious side of Crusader Kings II in the Monks & Mystics expansion.

If you can't get enough medieval conquest, we've got some good news for you. The newest Crusader Kings II expansion is just a couple of weeks away. Titled Monks & Mystics, it focuses on expanding the religious side of Paradox's medieval grand strategy game. To show off the new content, there's a brand new developer diary featuring game director Henrik Fahraeus talking you through the content.

Monks & Mystics will allow you to join Monastic Orders such as the Benedictines or the Dominicans to increase your prestige. You can found a secret religious society, participate in devil worship and investigate the secrets of alchemy. You can collect religious relics that will increase your power, as well as crafting masterwork weapons and jewelry. The expansion will also add a number of new councilor actions as well.

If this sounds like it's up your alley, you won't have to wait much longer to get your hands on it. The Monks & Mystics expansion will launch on March 7, 2017, and will be priced at $14.99.

[gallery=6973]

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
I really wanted to love this game but I couldnt figure out what I was meant to do. Even after the tutorial I struggled moving armies around the map.

Ive played games off of the 80s and 90s with massive instruction manuals you had to read but this threw me.

Shame.