Crysis Trilogy Remastered: The Better Far Cry

Samtemdo8

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 25, 2020
Country
Private
@BrawlMan Do you think Crysis 1 for pc still looks better graphically then most modern games or has it aged somewhat?
A bit aged here and there, especially if you played games like Resident Evil 8 or seeing that Matrix Demo that came out of the Game Awards

The best thing to assess how ahead Crysis was as a powerhouse graphical showcase is to see the difference between the Xbox 360 version and the PC version

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
@BrawlMan Do you think Crysis 1 for pc still looks better graphically then most modern games or has it aged somewhat?
Not the expert here, but even I can tell the game has aged here and there in spots. You're best watching a comparison video on YouTube. I apperciate your question. Thank you.

Reactions: Fallen Soldier

Fallen Soldier

Brother Lombax
Oct 28, 2021
Country
United States
A bit aged here and there, especially if you played games like Resident Evil 8 or seeing that Matrix Demo that came out of the Game Awards

The best thing to assess how ahead Crysis was as a powerhouse graphical showcase is to see the difference between the Xbox 360 version and the PC version
Resident evil 8 wasn’t that graphically impressive though.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Funny thing, when checking what the update did on my PS4, the patch fixed 300+ bugs. I did not even encounter a bug on my first playthrough on PS4 for Crysis 2.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Reactions: hanselthecaretaker2

hanselthecaretaker2

Flask restoration in progress
Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
This is from 6 months ago, but still worth posting. I didn't know about this.

Well they have the right idea, seeking good talent from the onset. But ultimately, effective leadership within the studio is what’s going to get it to the finish line.

Reactions: BrawlMan