Cyberpunk: 2077 Gameplay Trailer

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010

We’ll have to wait and see, but I won’t know personally for a few years anyways since I still haven’t even finished The Witcher 3.

Well, if the hype got to me and I just skipped right to this, I could technically run it between High and Ultra w/o RT. With it I’d just have to get an RTX 3080 to max it out. Wouldn’t want to pay the current price for that though.

Also, (mild spoilers)

I love how he’s basically using his John Wick voice for that.

Last edited:

Ezekiel

Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Country
United States
Won't be playing it for a few years either. It's sad that one of the bigger draws for me right now is the graphics, since the shooting, melee and driving look so unexciting.

Still waiting for a good cyberpunk game with a variety of punk rock music.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
For me the ambiance and roleplaying is what's interesting about this game. I don't much care for first person combat in an RPG setting and I was kinda disappointed when I realized this game wasn't gonna be 3rd person like the witcher. But yeah the world and setting is really incredible so I definitely wanna play this asap.

But yeah still playing trails of cold steel 4 and it took like 50 hours just to clear the first act so I'll take a while to pick this up, prolly around xmas will be a good time.

edit: Just watched the trailer and just goes to show how little I spoil myself but I didn't realize Keanu wasn't a character but more like a digital soul inside your head. That's something I never knew I always wanted. Also will prolly make for some funny moments while banging all the future chicks and you have him giving you tips.

Also, I knew that thumbnail reminded me of something!

Makes sense for Akira to be an inspiration for this game.

Last edited:

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
For me the ambiance and roleplaying is what's interesting about this game. I don't much care for first person combat in an RPG setting and I was kinda disappointed when I realized this game wasn't gonna be 3rd person like the witcher. But yeah the world and setting is really incredible so I definitely wanna play this asap.

But yeah still playing trails of cold steel 4 and it took like 50 hours just to clear the first act so I'll take a while to pick this up, prolly around xmas will be a good time.

edit: Just watched the trailer and just goes to show how little I spoil myself but I didn't realize Keanu wasn't a character but more like a digital soul inside your head. That's something I never knew I always wanted. Also will prolly make for some funny moments while banging all the future chicks and you have him giving you tips.

Also, I knew that thumbnail reminded me of something!

Makes sense for Akira to be an inspiration for this game.
There will almost certainly be a third person mod within a week after launch. Also yeah, it’ll be cool to have Reeves in your head, as long as he’s written well and doesn’t start getting to be a nuisance that won’t shut up.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
I know some people trust Skill-Up’s opinion -

It’s a few months old so guessing the game’s at least gotten more polished since then too.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
WARNING: Apparently Physical PS4 copies of the game are already out in the wild, leaks and spoilers are around. Be careful if you give a fuck about that stuff.

PsychedelicDiamond

Wild at Heart and weird on top
Legacy
Jan 30, 2011
WARNING: Apparently Physical PS4 copies of the game are already out in the wild, leaks and spoilers are around. Be careful if you give a fuck about that stuff.
There was, like, a single 20 minute video yesterday of two obviously very stoned guys mostly standing around doing nothing in the desert town where one of the three backstories starts. As far as leaks go, it was very underwhelming. Probably more to come soon, though.

Last edited:

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
There was, like, a single 20 minute video yesterday of two obviously very stoned guys mostly standing around doing nothing in the desert town where one if the three backstories starts. As far as leaks go, it was very underwhelming. Probably more to come soon, though.
"Yo man.....like check this out doooode. We're playing Cyberpunk man....it's...hehe...it's cool dood."

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
New trailer just came out, highlighting the game running on a console, cause I guess they were showing pc footage until now.

They didn't show too much but that mexican guy is funny. Also the ambiance is awesome and I love how everything has a prompt for you to pick what to say.

Last edited: