Daily Drop: Billy the Bass

cymonsgames

Dec 17, 2010
Did you really thing no one would notice that it wasn't Graham in the crowbar suit at the end?

Where is Graham?

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Wow... see that's where a sledgehammer would probably come in handy... though that might indeed pose too much of a risk to the wielder and crew...

Shame next week will be the last though...

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
Well I guess that's a quite nice bass drop right there.

[SUB]I've been listening to waaay too much dubstep lately >.>[/SUB]

Baneat

Jul 18, 2008
How do people even get one of these things?

Do you go out one day and say "I know what I *really* need..."

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
The end?! NOooo..
The show must go on, i need my daily fix of things crashing against the ground! I'LL continue this, I've got loads of stuff in my room!
though it would get expensive...damn.
But the fish didn't die. In the end i felt like they should just torch the thing and be done with it. But a nuclear bomb will suffice, oh well.

unspokenkibbles

Nov 18, 2009
The end of Daily Drop? Noooooooo! I really hope that this gets continued, or, barring that, revived for a second season.

Still, it may be best to end with the Object That Nothing Can Destroy and the destruction of the Drop Zone by nuclear blast. After all, where can one go from there?

ewhac

Digital Spellweaver
Legacy
Escapist +
Sep 2, 2009
San Francisco Peninsula
Country
USA
I might have thought dropping the cinder block such that its corner struck the bass would have been more efficacious, but 'twas not to be.

End of Daily Drop?? :-( * 10**23 (Avogadro's Sad Face). Still, Graham did mention during Desert Bus for Hope that they'd shot about 150 of them, and we passed that a while ago...

Shadow-Fox

Nov 11, 2009
seems daily drop has finally met its match.
seems fair to stop before obviously jumping the shark
though i relly would have liked to see another episode the likes of xbox and playsation
suffer, all you auto aim, button masher consoleros XD

Feylynn

Feb 16, 2010
3 of 3 laughing out louds, two thumbs up, and a bonus inability to breath.

Nice science guys.

lolmynamewastaken

Jun 9, 2009
anyone remided of the rock fish/ <£ that one.
DD was always the highlight of my day, except lisa foiles day. i think i may have to go bath the toaster.
Deadlock Radium said:
Well I guess that's a quite nice bass drop right there.

[SUB]I've been listening to waaay too much dubstep lately >.>[/SUB]
you my friend, have got it good. i love the sound of dubstep in the morning. it sounds like victory.

Voiles

Feb 28, 2011
Sad, I am going to miss the show.

It bothered me how they dropped this fish, they never dropped it with it completely upright, that probably would have done the trick.

Doesn't matter anyway.

ritchards

Non-gamer in a gaming world
Nov 20, 2009
Would have been amusing if the music over the end credits was that damn fish still singing!